Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
I did the reverse psychology mope and put it out in the world that we had no chance

But I’ll never doubt Mario this is what he does

Even for him this is wild
That’s why I been patient I know what this dude is doing I seen this build I keep telling these goofies. I smh all the ******* time on here like yo yall see this is different than other staffs we had right? How can they not see it? It’s staring right at them

Advertisement
WTF?? That's amazing. This QB room looks **** good now. Not only do we have a QB 1, but the Puff take looks genius now as well because we have good depth. This is huge. Would not be surprised now if we make the playoffs next year.

Amazing work Mario
Saying the same thing to my wife tonight,

Puff - if he fails to beat out Ward - is the experienced backup who can fill in if there is injury. Or if Jacurri has really taken the next step, he might overpass Puff.

But Ward gives us a very experienced, high end QB to run the offense.

We needed two quarterbacks and got them both. Just about perfect.

Meanwhile FSU rolls into 2024 with just 3 quarterbacks.

These are great days we’re living bros!!!
IMG_0381.gif

Advertisement
That’s why I been patient I know what this dude is doing I seen this build I keep telling these goofies. I smh all the ******* time on here like yo yall see this is different than other staffs we had right? How can they not see it? It’s staring right at them
It’s wild you’ve been the steady positive force in the moping haha

Advertisement
Saying the same thing to my wife tonight,

Puff - if he fails to beat out Ward - is the experienced backup who can fill in if there is injury. Or if Jacurri has really taken the next step, he might overpass Puff.

But Ward gives us a very experienced, high end QB to run the offense.

We needed two quarterbacks and got them both. Just about perfect.

Meanwhile FSU rolls into 2024 with just 3 quarterbacks.
Jacurri is not sticking around. I expect him to portal out soon.

It’s wild you’ve been the steady positive force in the moping haha
I toldem man they don’t listen. I still say 2025 the roster is legit ready but doesn’t mean we can’t make noise next year. Off takes the job in 25 than possibly Nickel in 26.

The ncaa can’t do **** cause Mario Kirby know where those Saban dirty tactics (those bodies are buried) we untouchable. Perfect hire imo

I thought Miami fans were smarter and knew this build would work. I was sorely mistaken

I keep telling them man I don’t know how many times I posted it

Patience it will get turned around
Dawg i feel you, but there have been some sketch *** times, head scratchers like a **** you gotta admit. Love the faith. This is a big year, these moves make me feel like Mario knows it too, and i'm lovin that.

Advertisement
Back