Miami lands QB Cam Ward after weeks of pursuit

View as article
I toldem man they don’t listen. I still say 2025 the roster is legit ready but doesn’t mean we can’t make noise next year. Off takes the job in 25 than possibly Nickel in 26.

The ncaa can’t do **** cause Mario Kirby know where those Saban dirty tactics (those bodies are buried) we untouchable. Perfect hire imo

I thought Miami fans were smarter and knew this build would work. I was sorely mistaken
Ward changes everything for me this year

Mario likes to grind out dogfights so you need playmakers

Ward is a playmaker on every snap

Advertisement
1000000814.gif

I toldem man they don’t listen. I still say 2025 the roster is legit ready but doesn’t mean we can’t make noise next year. Off takes the job in 25 than possibly Nickel in 26.

The ncaa can’t do **** cause Mario Kirby know where those Saban dirty tactics (those bodies are buried) we untouchable. Perfect hire imo

I thought Miami fans were smarter and knew this build would work. I was sorely mistaken
PTSD from years of disappointment and mediocrity. Some were ready to fire Mario as recently as few days ago.

Advertisement
How can you overpay when there is no salary cap?

Welllll...

It could be viewed as an "overpay" if you compare it to other offers.

BUT, it's not an overpay when the people paying have already agreed to pay more FOR THIS PARTICULAR GUY.

There's budget...and then there's approved budget overrides...

Advertisement
I'm old enough to remember when people legitimately believed we were poor. Kinda coincided with many of the same people that believed all these kids went to the SEC because it was the "best" conference.

Now things are legal and we can essentially compete on these fronts with anybody and the new narrative is that Miami "overpays". We'll soon be blamed for "ruining" the sport IF this stuff starts to translate to real success on the field.

Worth noting, the 2026 Championship game is at Hard Rock. o_O

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back