Miami lands premier WR Hightower

View as article
I'll eat crow on this one - thought the kid was wrapped up to Clemson. What a WR haul this will be

Advertisement
I'll tell you what, this class is shaping up fast and if players want in, we're now in a position to essentially have them get their spot before someone else does. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've never been in a position like this at this point in a new recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
Hightower looks like one tenacious WR. We're getting some alpha dogs in him, Lingard, Davis, Nesta, Blades, and on and on.

Also love that Sitkowski will be throwing to him for a year before they arrive in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee Congratulations Brotha!

Great job & we're all proud of your nephew... Looking forward to seeing him ball out & help us win #6 !

Championship is coming soon if we keep recruiting like this.

Miami would need to have a sick 2019 class to be in the mix of a ACC Title & National Championship.

Remember, always, recruiting is a 2-year proposition. This '18 class won't be any good until the '19 season, at which point our '17 class will be the source of our team leadership and overall production.

Child please. We here now. You old news....

hkeer.jpg

Now who told me Miami can't have a pipeline to IMG. Miami have 2 on roster and 2-4 this year. 2-4 next year.

Advertisement
[TWEET]837106046183297029[/TWEET]
Unbiased opinion from the best Noles reporter in the business

Advertisement
Championship is coming soon if we keep recruiting like this.

Miami would need to have a sick 2019 class to be in the mix of a ACC Title & National Championship.

Remember, always, recruiting is a 2-year proposition. This '18 class won't be any good until the '19 season, at which point our '17 class will be the source of our team leadership and overall production.

Post a booty gif/celebratory post, or GTFO of this thread lol

Advertisement
Back