Miami lands premier WR Hightower

View as article
[MENTION=2664]Port Knox[/MENTION]....man I always look forward to your booty gifs after times like this, best in business!

Advertisement
Lmaoooo!!!!

Got **** Gaytors are so bhitch made all they do is worry about us!

And that clown SuckGaytor51 is a **** fool bruh... He really cries himself to sleep in the fetal position every time Miami gets a commit.

He's ****in shook LOL!

Bruh I gotta meet you at that 2019 demolition we gon perform in Orlando. See you clowning all the shook ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Championship is coming soon if we keep recruiting like this.

Miami would need to have a sick 2019 class to be in the mix of a ACC Title
& National Championship.

Remember, always, recruiting is a 2-year proposition. This '18 class won't be any good until the '19 season, at which point our '17 class will be the source of our team leadership and overall production.

the bullshxt in this post is so dramatic, it's almost believable

Honestly, when do you expect this team to compete for national championships? I'm projecting 2 years...how is that BS?

Until this CMR era...i was naive about how far we had fallen. But this staff has opened my eyes so wide that i can actually see the difference in the culture around these canes. The offseason feels just as good as the season again. We suffered long enuf...let's go beat down some noles/gayturds tails enroute to natti #6 & 7 possibly #8 if and when we sustain our momentum eer year.

Advertisement
Back