Miami lands premier WR Hightower

View as article
Can we institute the practice of booty gifs after big time commitments? Sounds like a "Miami" way to celebrate....

Advertisement
Think he can be a better version of what Ryan Moore would have been if Moore had a better head on his shoulders.

I did a story on Quadrine Hill when he was boxing out at the Wild Card here in Los Angeles and he told one time that Moore had the worst looking, non-athletic WR body that anyone had ever seen. He was cracking up when he told me that...

Worse than junior year Aldarious???

Think he can be a better version of what Ryan Moore would have been if Moore had a better head on his shoulders.

I did a story on Quadrine Hill when he was boxing out at the Wild Card here in Los Angeles and he told one time that Moore had the worst looking, non-athletic WR body that anyone had ever seen. He was cracking up when he told me that...

Did he ever see aldarius johnson???

Advertisement

Worse than junior year Aldarious???

Well, in all fairness, Quad was long gone at that point. But Moore had a gut you could see while he was uniform, lol. Swazey-made!!

Advertisement
letsgo_zpsd3a42a94.gif

14%20-%201_zpszyd8nyea.gif

tumblr_of9oe2OEGu1v510bao3_540.gif

tumblr_o766ajx8111sll7qho1_250.gif

tumblr_oefakeNdg71s9mecho1_250.gif

Advertisement
Land Pope and Moore/Austin and close up shop at WR. This class is gonna be something special.

Advertisement
Already tweeting for others to join too including moore. Have to wonder if coaches want moore unlike what has been said on here. I would take moore and pope to go with wiggins and hightower and close up shop unless we can somehow pull jalen hall from the cali schools

Last edited:
Championship is coming soon if we keep recruiting like this.

Miami would need to have a sick 2019 class to be in the mix of a ACC Title & National Championship.

Remember, always, recruiting is a 2-year proposition. This '18 class won't be any good until the '19 season, at which point our '17 class will be the source of our team leadership and overall production.

Advertisement
Back