2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
...at a 92.65, just .37 per player behind #4 UGA (Bama, TAMU, OSU*), and we are #1 in the ACC and #1 in the state of Florida.

The rankings aren't fully updated yet with Moss, but I did the math.

EDIT: Keep reading below to see what a self-hating Gator (fake Cane) POS thinks of Mario and his success so far!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Average number of recruits is the best metric, but only when you have a reasonably sized class.

Yeah so maybe wait until we get to LOI day since coach has only been here a month. And maybe enjoy the fact that we've gone from our class imploding and no hope on adding anyone legit to suddenly being able to start threads like this while we still have our NYE hangovers.

Yeah so maybe wait until we get to LOI day since coach has only been here a month. And maybe enjoy the fact that we've gone from our class imploding and no hope on adding anyone legit to suddenly being able to start threads like this while we still have our NYE hangovers.
Why would I wait until LOI day to respond to this thread, that was posted a month before LOI day? If we actually do end up signing a reasonably sized class we are going to plummet in the avg recruit rating.

Advertisement
The first time in a long time I wasn't upset about losing a top recruit. Honestly this time around, Coleman is the one missing out

LFG. Mario is doing serious work
Seriously. A #1 overall recruit will not be forgotten at a school like Jackson State. Many, many 4 stars don't make it to the league. He's choosing social media clout and bags now over a possible NFL career.

Advertisement
Why would I wait until LOI day to respond to this thread, that was posted a month before LOI day? If we actually do end up signing a reasonably sized class we are going to plummet in the avg recruit rating.

No. We’re in it for 2 five-stars, around 8 four-stars, and 2 or 3 three-stars.

Our recruiting average per recruit isn’t going to “plummet.”

Nobody ever knocked Cristobal for his recruiting and what he’s been able to do here in a short time is amazing

No. We’re in it for 2 five-stars, around 8 four-stars, and 2 or 3 three-stars.

Our recruiting average per recruit isn’t going to “plummet.”

Nobody ever knocked Cristobal for his recruiting and what he’s been able to do here in a short time is amazing
And if we land all of those kids our recruiting average will drop far below 4th place.

Advertisement
Does this recruiting class rate very high in average player rating? YES
Is this average skewed by its relatively small size? YES
Will the average drop a bit as Miami adds a few more recruits? YES, Probably
Does it matter? NO

Is Mario kicking *** on the recruiting trail, only one month into his tenure? YES
Should Cane fans appreciate Mario salvaging this recruiting class? YES

Do the above questions sum up the thread? YES

Last edited:
...at a .9263, less than .002 per player behind #4 UGA (Bama, TAMU, OSU*), and we are #1 in the ACC and #1 in the state of Florida.

The rankings aren't fully updated yet with Moss, but I did the math. LFG.

You're exactly right to stress quality over quantity. Instead of loading up with projects, we can fill up with proven portal players.

Advertisement
Because I am right and he is wrong. If we land all those kids we will no longer have the 4th best recruiting average.
1641682313918.gif

Does this recruiting class rate very high in average player rating? YES
Is this average skewed by its relatively small size? YES
Will the average drop as Miami adds a few more recruits? YES
Does it matter? NO

Is Mario kicking *** on the recruiting trail, only one month into his tenure? YES
Should Cane fans appreciate Mario salvaging this recruiting class? YES

Do the above questions sum up the thread? YES
TWO DIFFERENT THINGS CANT BE TRUE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back