Miami Hurricanes Land Top JUCO Offensive Tackle Markel Bell

View as article
Advertisement
Yeah I don’t know to me Mauigoa makes sense as a guard and could be dominating so that could open up

LT Bell
LG Mauigoa
C Lee or someone
RG Anez
RT Samson

Leaves McCoy and Kinsler as the next 2 which is obviously amazing if they stay after not potentially starting again (McCoy more than Kinsler)
Samson isnt some shoe in as a starter and is definately behind Mccoy talent wise right now.

Advertisement
Pancake in trouble bruh he ain’t beating this dude I don’t see it.
I am all for keeping Mauigoa at tackle

However….look at what Cohen is doing this year using his athleticism in this offense. Check that run to Fletcher for the game winner last week and I can see Mauigoa doing the same thing at LG

Pancake and Bell at tackles. Mauigoa and Cooper at guard

We wouldn’t even need a center

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

GO CANES!!

Why didn't any of you ***** tag me? WTF?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
That bottom one in the dress:

wwe wrestling GIF

Advertisement
The DT position is the only spot that needs some more juice.

Outside of that, our recruitment on the OL and Edge has been A1.

Hopefully that is addressed in the portal immediately and via recruitment moving forward.
Also Cornerbacks. We need a lot of help there.

I don’t want to understate the importance of this OL pickup though. It’s a big one. We really need to stack chips on the 2023 OL class and what we have from 2022 and this guy is a strong pickup who adds to that qualitatively.

I am all for keeping Mauigoa at tackle

However….look at what Cohen is doing this year using his athleticism in this offense. Check that run to Fletcher for the game winner last week and I can see Mauigoa doing the same thing at LG

Pancake and Bell at tackles. Mauigoa and Cooper at guard

We wouldn’t even need a center
My only issue with pancake (who I was hyped about) was he was playing midgets so his tape was going to look amazing regardless. I wanted to see if he could do that to grown men. My boy thinks Rivers should be a first rounder every time he sees him and he got a good eye he’s an nfl nerd.

Bruh who do you even put at center? That guy isn’t on the roster yet imo, think they get a transfer cause Lee probably bolting. But Lee does love the U, does he have eligibility left? We can’t put Bell at guard he’s to tall. When can anyone say yo we can’t put dude here on the OL he’s too strong and tall? Lmao bruh stacked the line in one season two seasons he turned it into the best OL in cfb

Advertisement
My only issue with pancake (who I was hyped about) was he was playing midgets so his tape was going to look amazing regardless. I wanted to see if he could do that to grown men. My boy thinks Rivers should be a first rounder every time he sees him and he got a good eye he’s an nfl nerd.

Bruh who do you even put at center? That guy isn’t on the roster yet imo, think they get a transfer cause Lee probably bolting. But Lee does love the U, does he have eligibility left? We can’t put Bell at guard he’s to tall. When can anyone say yo we can’t put dude here on the OL he’s too strong and tall? Lmao bruh stacked the line in one season two seasons he turned it into the best OL in cfb
Okunlola is a prototype LT to me. His feet are absurd. Wingspan etc

He needs strength though and the injury will set him back.

I’m not 100% sure how it shakes out next year but I was thinking that group a bit further down the road. Have to see what some of our starters do after the season before I think about it too much

I mean that’s not even counting monsters like McCoy and Kinsler. ***** crazy

Advertisement
Okunlola is a prototype LT to me. His feet are absurd. Wingspan etc

He needs strength though and the injury will set him back.

I’m not 100% sure how it shakes out next year but I was thinking that group a bit further down the road. Have to see what some of our starters do after the season before I think about it too much

I mean that’s not even counting monsters like McCoy and Kinsler. ***** crazy
Dog we stacked kinsler is going to be a beast in the run game man. I think pancake plays maybe the following year when he’s fully healthy or mid next season. Going to be tough to crack that 5 deep, but if one goes down next man up. If we do this on the DL we definitely going to be in the hunt yearly.

Advertisement
Back