Miami Hurricanes Land Top JUCO Offensive Tackle Markel Bell

View as article
To me it’s trading in one year of Bell for two years of Samson. Seems stupid to me. Has to be a plan to move kids around and I assume it’s Mauigoa moving to LG. Can’t move Cooper anywhere he’s unbelievable at RG.

So you are against stacking chips? Please explain. I mean injuries never happened, so there’s that.

Advertisement
Also Cornerbacks. We need a lot of help there.

I don’t want to understate the importance of this OL pickup though. It’s a big one. We really need to stack chips on the 2023 OL class and what we have from 2022 and this guy is a strong pickup who adds to that qualitatively.

We have morons complaining about this pickup because now we have too many good O lineman, and somebody might leave. The ******* stupidity on the site just makes me stay away from it.

We have morons complaining about this pickup because now we have too many good O lineman, and somebody might leave. The ******* stupidity on the site just makes me stay away from it.
Believe me I understand. You have idiocy on all sides. People who just shill for a coach as opposed to calling it straight down the line and they attack anyone expressing something different and then you have people who complain about good problems to have because everything sucks no matter what. I know a good number of strong posters who post more in DMs these days, mostly because they get attacked for expressing an opinion which isn’t sunshine, but those guys don’t like the other extreme either.

Advertisement
Samson’s biggest weakness is strength, he isn’t moving inside. If anything CiCi moves inside, but it all depends on who comes back and who leaves. I could see next year being:

LT:Samson
LG:McCoy
C:Rivers ( if he comes back)
RG:Anez
RT: CiCi

I could see them moving Anez to LG to help Samson. Bruno, Bell, Rodriguez are probably the next up. If Lee returns of course he starts at C. I’d be shocked if Cohen comes back.

Samson’s biggest weakness is strength, he isn’t moving inside. If anything CiCi moves inside, but it all depends on who comes back and who leaves. I could see next year being:

LT:Samson
LG:McCoy
C:Rivers ( if he comes back)
RG:Anez
RT: CiCi

I could see them moving Anez to LG to help Samson. Bruno, Bell, Rodriguez are probably the next up. If Lee returns of course he starts at C. I’d be shocked if Cohen comes back.
I've been meaning to ask since spring... WTF is up with reports of Okunlola's inadequate strength? Pics of him coming in were massive... great upper body, amazing quads etc.

TBO I thought he looked stronger Francis... who is getting it done.

It’s been reported on here a number of times that his injury is highly likely career ending. As in the kid can barely walk at this point. Bone on bone and no cartilage left. If the kid sees another snap of football I would be surprised.
You’re confusing Zion w pancake

Advertisement
The End Reaction GIF by Freeform

200.gif

Hands Up No GIF by GritTV

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back