Miami Hurricanes Land Top JUCO Offensive Tackle Markel Bell

View attachment 264097
Let’s F^cking Goooo!!!! #GOCANES
20231103_060425.jpg

Me when I see elite milk

Advertisement
The best thing is, he hasn't even been in a S&C program at the P5 level and looks like that.

6’8 1/2 340.

What planet do creatures like this originate from? People don’t come in these proportions do they?

Advertisement
Also Cornerbacks. We need a lot of help there.

I don’t want to understate the importance of this OL pickup though. It’s a big one. We really need to stack chips on the 2023 OL class and what we have from 2022 and this guy is a strong pickup who adds to that qualitatively.

Facts. I was just talking about the trenches.

Landing elite prospects on both lines makes it easier to tolerate our horrendous and woeful recruitment at CB - and QB for that matter.

Agreed. Burroughs helps a ton but we need two more grown men inside.

And not 285lb twitchy guys. We need true 1T bodies.

He's a big tie pickup, no doubt about that. But we need more guys, preferably humungous hogmollies, lol.

Definitely one of the Top 5 players in our class. I wonder where he will play next year? Can he play guard? Ideally we play him at LT but what about Rivers and Okunlola? Figure it out in the spring I guess.
The only thing about him playing guard is he’s 6’8” not saying he can’t do it, but the leverage play a part when you’re that tall?

Advertisement
We battled some good SEC teams for this one. Needless to say, big pickup.
not only the SEC battle but the battle against the Miss. schools. Honestly, when it comes to states/schools that do the best at keeping talent at home, Miss St. and Ole Miss do as good of a job as anyone. Obviously they miss but it seems very rarely that either of those schools miss on an in-state guy they really, truly want.

Massive pickup across the board!!!

Samson isnt some shoe in as a starter and is definately behind Mccoy talent wise right now.
Exactly. You guys are nuts to think we should go into next year solely depending on Samson to be ready to go especially coming off an injury just because he was a 5*.. that’s the kind of nonsense past regimes would do and we would get burned every time. Samson will have his time. But rushing him isn’t the answer either. If Bell is as good as advertised, he’s one and done anyway.

whats wild to me is that over the last 10-15 years of us being awful, we had a handful of NFL lineman. Since Mario got here and with Bells addition, we could realistically see up to 8-9 of our OL play in the NFL.

Talk about flipping a room!

Advertisement
Nothing like breaking the O huddle with a wall of BIGGENS all 6’5” 330 plus .
It’s an eye opener to opponents as you platoon BIGGENS all game long.

Brings peace of mind your in control of all phases of your game executing your game efficiently.

All because of BIGGENS up front

GOCANES

Advertisement
The DT position is the only spot that needs some more juice.

Outside of that, our recruitment on the OL and Edge has been A1.

Hopefully that is addressed in the portal immediately and via recruitment moving forward.
1000%

If we can figure out a way to land a few difference makers at DT, the trenches will be looking championship quality/ELITE!!!

Advertisement
Back