2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
I‘ve never heard of flipping a kid from a rival causing weird feelings
For me I'll be upfront. With Blount and Smith it's PTSD from signing day's of the past. For them I need the NLoI to be signed and them to be enrolled. With Smith it's exercising demons from missing out on Bowe, Watkins, Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, Innis, and others. Everything about Blount seems sus AF. Very Keith Bryant-esque. It's gonna take a couple more cycles of Mario demonstrating who he is to fully purge those memories.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Blount is going to Miami. I don’t think Smith is. But I’ll say this again and I’m sure people will **** on what I say. If a kid really doesn’t wanna be at Miami, or school X or Y they will end up
In the portal. So be smart

For me I'll be upfront. With Blount and Smith it's PTSD from signing day's of the past. For them I need the NLoI to be signed and them to be enrolled. With Smith it's exercising demons from missing out on Bowe, Watkins, Cooper, Ridley, Jeudy, Innis, and others. Everything about Blount seems sus AF. Very Keith Bryant-esque. It's gonna take a couple more cycles of Mario demonstrating who he is to fully purge those memories.
Insert the Raffi “nailed it” gif

Advertisement
Blount's mom tagged the whole Miami staff in her tweet saying they would announce wednesday

regardless of what she said about Miami when he first flipped to FSU, I dont think a grown woman is playing the coaching staff like that

dude is all cane
Why did she tag all miami coaches . Isn’t that just giving it away lol

Why did she tag all miami coaches . Isn’t that just giving it away lol
yeah it pretty much gave it away

she even changed her profile pic to armondo throwing up the U. he posted a pic of him throwing up the U around the same time

they weren't even making it a big deal,i took it as them saying they just want the process to be over

1702959728524.png

she's also liked nothing but Miami related tweets lately, including carpenter and lyle committing and cane fans calling out FSU fans for being immature about Blount flipping

Advertisement
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

yeah it pretty much gave it away

she even changed her profile pic to armondo throwing up the U. he posted a pic of him throwing up the U around the same time

they weren't even making it a big deal,i took it as them saying they just want the process to be over

View attachment 273210

she's also liked nothing but Miami related tweets lately, including carpenter and lyle committing and cane fans calling out FSU fans for being immature about Blount flipping
I'm with you, thought the same. Mom sounds like she aint about bs, so I can't imagine it's a troll job.

Advertisement
Back