2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless something crazy happens in the next 3 days..they are locked in. I doubt they even communicate with the FSU staff again after this. Probably blocked them. lol. The mom might send Randy Shannon a nice note thanking him but that’s about it.

Advertisement
Jimbo was wrecking our coaches down here long before Freeman
When Greg Reid returned that punt for a TD and we were ranked and they weren’t. I knew that their talent was legit and they would arrive the following year I remember clearly complaining about it to Miami fans, and they thought I was nuts. The receipts are there. On scout or here, that was year two for them if I’m not mistaken.
People thought we had the talent that game proved they had the young talent. This season of ours that just past felt that way for me, where we have the young talent and are about to arrive on the national scene soon.

Pause pause pause just in case

Advertisement
Amy Poehler What GIF

Advertisement
When Greg Reid returned that punt for a TD and we were ranked and they weren’t. I knew that their talent was legit and they would arrive the following year I remember clearly complaining about it to Miami fans, and they thought I was nuts. The receipts are there. On scout or here, that was year two for them if I’m not mistaken.
People thought we had the talent that game proved they had the young talent. This season of ours that just past felt that way for me, where we have the young talent and are about to arrive on the national scene soon.

Pause pause pause just in case
Facts

I remember knowing people that went to the big high school games and they would say Jimbo was always there. The places in our back yard. Our coaches wouldn’t be there but Jimbo was everywhere. Kinda like Mario now.

Advertisement
Back