2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
GIF by Giffffr

Obviously it’s a tremendous win back recruitment and you stack as many elite talents as you can. Kid is young and he should be a high school junior so some of this nonsense I get. To me he’s still a little bit of a tweener but hopefully the kid listens to Feld and the nutrition team because he can be a terror in a few years with his first step.

Advertisement
As I’ve been saying “ his mom got got up in the visit at FSU. His dad was always very pro Miami and it shocked people close to him when he flipped“. This never made sense.
Well seems they came to the right decision eventually. Feels good to have a closer who can withstand the summer rah rah of recruiting, and deliver when it matters, which is December.

He lost his 5th star when he reclassified I’m pretty sure. But your point is well taken that this DL class is trending to epic.
Naw he didn't lose that 5th star...Mitchell the TE who reclssified and verballed to Oklahoma lost his 5th star tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
This will start to show next year
The massive gap in talent in the trentches
The main reason Clemson ran the acc for the past couple years
Alot of their fans are surviving of copium. In addition to our strength on the OL, that could be a gap thats hard to overcome regardless of play calling

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back