2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
And in the end the staff may have just fkd around and landed the best DL class in the nation with 2 5 star dt another few whales w lightfoot and jones. Even k Jackson. What a nasty DL class
Imagine 2 years from now a front of Bain jones Scott and Blount rolling
The battles on green tree against our oline wow just wow

Shavers didn't pan out like they hoped. Really looked bad at times and the staff has other "true" Linebackers that they have their eyes on.

Regarding Blount...
It's not really him. Yall gotta realize that these kids have A LOT of different people in their ears.

And FYI... he might be a junior in age but he's a grown a$s man physically. He's every bit of a college freshman. I've never coached anything like him.

1702590031733.png

Advertisement
So, Blount is an elite prospect again?
I think he's a year early to the college game (not a good thing for a lineman) and has changed his mind twice in a short amount of time.

I expect him to play very little next season and enter the portal a year from now. Hope I'm wrong but that's where I'm at.

A nice ancillary benefit of him announcing a flip NOW is it will cause a bit of staff unrest the weekend before signing day ... and it will be happening potentially with Ward on campus. Nice.

Advertisement
I saw Central vs Chaminade game and I honestly wasn't impressed with his performance.

But I'm not a talent evaluator either.

Was also only a Junior playing against a team that went undefeated and won its state championship game like 136-0.

But yes, he didn't jump off the screen to me. He has a LOT of potential though. This is a Jason Taylor special. I said it earlier in this thread, but if I'm Mario, I handcuff this kid to Bain. Do every single thing he does. If he lifts a weight, you put 5 lbs more on and lift it. If he eats it, you eat it (make sure she consents first, though). The only time you're allowed away from me is to work with Coach Taylor.

This kid has size, speed, and power that you cannot teach. If he develops the work ethic to go along with it, and the technique he can get from Gold Jacket Jay, this kid can be a high NFL pick. It just might not be apparent right away, and it's the staff's job to continually remind him of that..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back