2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
IMG_9351.jpeg

That’s a five star? And Bain wasn’t?
He’s basically not being blocked lol

He needs a lot of work still take for the tears and he’s local.
Shortly after he committed I watched Central play Chaminade this year excited to see our new commit and he was nonexistent (big time players big time plays big time games?!?!?). Didn't stand out, conversely if you look at Bain against IMG his senior year he was dogging them. Theyre 2 different breeds

I think the kid has huge potential as a SDE. Watched a couple of his games and he didn’t look lazy to me.

He’s gonna be ******* awesome, provided he works and plays hard. Which is the same as a lot of kids and sadly isn’t a given. But he has a lot of what you really can’t teach and we have a coach who can additionally teach him a lot. Glue this kid to Bain’s hip and teach him how to train and work and he can be a very high level starter in this league.

Advertisement
Might have to go bump by wish for the young man to get no hoes for throwing the chop at the Louisville game if he flips…

Do the flip thing sir

Shortly after he committed I watched Central play Chaminade this year excited to see our new commit and he was nonexistent (big time players big time plays big time games?!?!?). Didn't stand out, conversely if you look at Bain against IMG his senior year he was dogging them. Theyre 2 different breeds
Think he’s potential. What they see in him and what coaches can bring out of him. Pause

Strength coach will put some weight on him and he will be ready to participate and it can only help playing beside other savages

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not fair to compare him to Bain. Generational talent

Advertisement
I've tried to explain this to people. Anyone that knows fighting understands what I'm about to say. There is a certain look in the eyes of dudes that are different. Bain is one of those. There's a certain gaze behind him. He doesn't need to go chasing bags and play the game because he has no insecurities. The bags are going to chase him. He would be a a menace anywhere he goes because it doesn't matter who is in front of him, he's going to erase them.

They’re high schoolers. I was an idiot in high school. All my friends were idiots.
I get the sentiment, but a lot of the guys that are going far in football are already serious people. It's what makes them such unique individuals. You try to get as many of those unique guys as possible and hope your culture forces the the idiots to evolve. Too many idiots is how you get 20 years of abysmal football results.

Advertisement
Back