2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Probably hots a little different when he is in your living room recruiting your son instead of just on campus around a lot of people. Pretty wild that guy with all he has done is making living room visits. Props to him.
Dad probably spent his life rooting for JT on TV and then is seeing him enter his living room chatting it up... must be surreal.

Around 6’3
Larry David Sigh GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Probably hits a little different when he is in your living room recruiting your son instead of just on campus around a lot of people. Pretty wild that guy with all he has done is making living room visits. Props to him.
Jason Taylor probably tired of Mario on planes that dude is like f this is crazy I didn’t know this was part of the job. It ain’t,Mario is the only one that does it that’s why TRob left to bama, they not trying to sleep negative 3 hours a day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not fair to compare him to Bain. Generational talent
I was more so proving a point elite highschool kids typically flash a few times or completely jump off the screen. I have never watched the kid nor Central play a game this year. I watched IMG vs Central last year & it was very apparent who Bain was. Blount was a top 5 kid in his class before reclassifying (I get they rank on potential), but I was expecting him to dominate the Oline & be a nuisance to the QB all game. A sure fire stud junior like he was ranked should dominate the competition, sure it was one game, but I wasn’t over the moon with the kid. Still hope he comes cus **** FSU though

Advertisement
Back