2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
He will produce for sure and is still a take
That’s if he doesn’t hit the transfer portal because he’s not playing as much ? I get it take him just imo college has changed under transfer portal , taking to many kids to develop , need to get bigger will back fire . They'll leave for the portal I would take kids one and done at dt to contribute and take him for the future to fck fsu . I’m basically saying we have way too many kids who will never play here . Kids aren’t going to wait their turn in this era of college football .

That’s if he doesn’t hit the transfer portal because he’s not playing as much ? I get it take him just imo college has changed under transfer portal , taking to many kids to develop , need to get bigger will back fire . They'll leave for the portal I would take kids one and done at dt to contribute and take him for the future to fck fsu . I’m basically saying we have way too many kids who will never play here . Kids aren’t going to wait their turn in this era of college football .
That’s why we have a recruiter as a HC if they want to transfer he will try and stop them. If they don’t produce then he will help them transfer.

Advertisement
Think it will come out, the stuff people were saying that FSU did something shady here?
FSU why
1701884325148.gif

Advertisement
As I posted leading up to the flip it made no sense , people close to this was in shock. They never bought it…… I guess we’ll see how it ends.

Did he simply have no interest in us? If so, it was an odd committment.

Advertisement
I have no intel but doesnt FSU basically say if you commit now you get this NIL deal. If not, you dont

Thus he committed to FSU when he was there

I have no intel but doesnt FSU basically say if you commit now you get this NIL deal. If not, you dont

That’s tech illegal lol. Now he can negotiate his deal and terms can change prior to signing (remember hs kids cant sign nil deals)

Advertisement

That appears to be our story. Although Im always weary wether or not any story that paints our rivals in the worst light is 100% the true story. Its just a rule of thumb, when your side is all great and moral but the enemy is the exact opposite usually there is some BS involved there.

You would be correct, UF did the same with Kinsler. Which is why Miami tried like **** to get Armando to come home before making choice, unfortunately they couldn’t.

Advertisement
Back