Miami Hurricane Portal and Draft Entrants (updated 11/29)

Advertisement
Don't agree but I respect your opinion.
It definitely helps us. Now dudes know there's an opening. No indecision behind that. Last year it cost us because we knew he was flirting with other schools & so did other qbs. Nothing was set in stone though. Now he's in the portal though so dudes know exactly where they stand with us. If imagine bama and now same come at him again.

It definitely helps us. Now dudes know there's an opening. No indecision behind that. Last year it cost us because we knew he was flirting with other schools & so did other qbs. Nothing was set in stone though. Now he's in the portal though so dudes know exactly where they stand with us. If imagine bama and now same come at him again.
There’s zero argument to be made that we benefit from him waiting to announce/transfer. Not sure what the other dude is talking about. If he was going to leave, absolute best for us to know asap. It’s not even debatable. Same with every position but, of course, his first.

Are other teams not involved in Champ Games going through this too? We lost about six contributors yesterday. Is an Ole Miss, Tenn, or UNC dealing with the same?

Advertisement
Milroe is inconsistent but I can't imagine they would trade him for Tyler. I also would think he's looking for a guaranteed starting spot similar to what he has had at Miami. The pressure at a school like that would be the final nail in the coffin imo.

We want no part of TVD at FSU if he holds grudges and plays like Benson against Mario ….
Holds grudges for what? If anything, TVD did UM dirty, especially considering what happened with Bama. He explored his options during/after spring ball and then supposedly committed, only to back out temporarily a few months later when Bama called and only “committed” again after shaking down Miami.

Benson is a completely different story as we can likely assume he wanted to follow Mario and Mario didn’t trust the injury history and/or felt he had enough at RB at UM and needed to use the Benson RB spot at another position

More of Manny's guys on the way out.

There had to have been some friction between Manny's boys and Mario's guys
Do you really think that was the case? The way this team played in terms of never giving up makes me doubt it. I can see a few guys maybe aren't the best of friends but to have a situation where "Manny's guys" and "Mario's guys" create enough friction for it to be a team issue especially after the mass exodus after the 2022 season seems a bit far fetched to me. I can see issues yes but not because someone is a Manny guy and another is a Mario guy. I'm not buying it.

Van Interception only cares about himself. He doesn’t give a **** about anyone around him. This whole year was quite obvious.

I thought you were permanently done with this program weeks ago??? You just came back to take some cheap shots at those who are leaving/getting pushed out?

And why the **** should TVD risk injury in a meaningless bowl game to entertain ****-for-brains fans like you who have done nothing but **** on him for 3 years? Flagg, Harvey, Chaney only care about themselves, too? Or are they making the best decisions for themselves and their careers?

Go have a few dozen more Coronas...

Advertisement
Chaney is going to land somewhere nice. Kid is talented and produces. Outside of the fake fumble during the GT game, Chaney has never fumbled in his UM career. That's 175 carries with 4.5 ypc. Dudes talking about Chaney like he's a scrub or JAG.

*If*, and that's a big if, he can stay healthy I can see Chaney rushing for 800+ as a RB1. Nice blend of speed, vision, and ankle flexibility. Just needs to put more of an emphasis on adding more power to his game.
1k yards if he’s the lead back at the next school. If he did go to SMU I think he gets 1k next year vs ACC opponents as the lead guy

Advertisement
1k yards if he’s the lead back at the next school. If he did go to SMU I think he gets 1k next year vs ACC opponents as the lead guy
Getting 1k in this day and age of RB committee is hard. To get 1k would mean that Don would have to be a workhorse back (15+ carries per game) for his next team. I don't see him staying healthy with that many touches.

Advertisement
Getting 1k in this day and age of RB committee is hard. To get 1k would mean that Don would have to be a workhorse back (15+ carries per game) for his next team. I don't see him staying healthy with that many touches.
Yeah maybe true. I just really like the kid I think he’s a stud, maybe lost some top end speed but he’s burst is still there

We want no part of TVD at FSU if he holds grudges and plays like Benson against Mario ….
Erry time Benson gets a carry, I get more ****ed at Mario. He runs that ***** hard vs. erryone! Like **** Coarch! TF was u looking at in practice when yall was at Oregon? This dude couldn’t have helped us? At All?!
1701179043366.gif

Last edited:
Milroe is inconsistent but I can't imagine they would trade him for Tyler. I also would think he's looking for a guaranteed starting spot similar to what he has had at Miami. The pressure at a school like that would be the final nail in the coffin imo.
Agree.
This my not be fair but I’ve got TVD down for 1 pressure* win in his career here.

*Big game and/or FSU and/or division on the line.

Advertisement
Back