Miami Hurricane Portal and Draft Entrants (updated 11/29)

Advertisement
My sources tell me Lou Cristobal is declaring for the NFL....put on amazing tape this year on the scout team. My sources are comparing him to Jason Kelce 2.0....they are calling him "Lou Kelce" or "Jason Cristobal"
Don’t be ridiculous. No one is calling him “Jason Cristobal.”

“Lou Kelce,” MAYBE. But not “Jason Cristobal.”

Doesn't have to be fair its true.
Think about it...
His '21 run started when we were 2-4, after he was 0-2 vs p5....then he lost to FSU with the first half clunker.
Nothing in '22. Started 1-3 vs p5.
Started ****ting the bed in our first 2 ACC games this year.

Yeah no...Bama isn't a good spots for him.

Advertisement
James Williams for sure should come back a year , he won’t be drafted higher than a mid fourth round pick if he leave this year

Pete Carrol been praying for a Safety like James since Kam Chancellor retired.

If he can match these numbers or best them, he going top 3 rounds on potential alone. Regarldess of what we think of the film.

Screenshot_20231128_124204_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do people keep saying this? You don't want the young guys to get 4 more weeks of practice and development?
I don't want to lose a bowl game because we're starting a walk on QB with no experience. It's looks like Jaccuri will play, so I'm fine with it.

Advertisement
Van Interception only cares about himself. He doesn’t give a **** about anyone around him. This whole year was quite obvious.
Two years...ever since he signed the big NIL deal. I think he gas smart people around him, telling him. 'Hey kid, get what you can right now...you're not guaranteed anything tomorrow'

This TVD leaving to me is strictly personal. Leaving before bowl game and going somewhere else after being in Miami for as long as he has. So am I to buy in to the bull **** that he will always be a Miami hurricane. For this kid to excel he needs to have the best O line in the country. Otherwise he’s mediocre at best. It’s about $$$ Mario coaches or teammates. You don’t leave a program with a solid NIL because fans criticize you on social media. He made his decision and I’ve made mine bye you ain’t a cane.

Until Miami is able to keep kids for 4 years unless they are surefire 1st round draft picks, we’ll never get to where we want to go. Dudes are leaving early to be 5th round draft picks, despite NIL being a thing. You can’t even say “I want to get paid” anymore, you can make as much or more than a lot of late round rookies by getting a NIL deal.

Advertisement
Back