Miami hit a heavy bag today...

k9cane

Senior
alright, it was actually fun to see the youngsters in. I'll say this, there some real talent that was brought in --- and I want to see more of them. A better staff would've found a way to do so before today

The next coach at UM will have an interesting decision on who the next QB is.

Other than that, this game wasn't even like sparring, but hitting a heavy bag. But I say from now on, these types of games should be our opener till this program improves

One last thing, Manny looked stressed, even with this blowout. LIke a guy who just had his last big meal before going to the electric chair. Thursday night vs UVa will be interesting.

Advertisement
alright, it was actually fun to see the youngsters in. I'll say this, there some real talent that was brought in --- and I want to see more of them. A better staff would've found a way to do so before today

Other than that, this game wasn't even like sparring, but hitting a heavy bag. But I say from now on, these types of games should be our opener till this program improves

One last thing, Manny looked stressed, even with this blowout. LIke a guy who just had his last big meal before going to the electric chair. Thursday night vs UVa will be interesting.
We can only hope…🙏

Manny when he has to play a real team again

Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

Advertisement

Mope.

That was a perfect game and a shut out.

Advertisement

I have the same observations…

Advertisement
i actually left this game more ****ed off than before. We saw today that most of the young kids who have been buried on the depth chart are just flat out better football players than 99 pct of the bum upperclassmen. Troutman needs more burn, he hasn't been infected yet.

Honestly this game is even more proof that Manny should be fired. We obviously have talent, particularly young talent.
That's exactly what I said in the game thread. It was our raw talent on display today. Just another proof how much of a failure Manny is.
Many coaches would love to have our skilled players to coach and win with.

Nice to have a Saturday when we dominate, means nothing whatsoever. Young guys looked good, back to reality Thursday

Advertisement
Manny might be too loyal. That's his weakness. At this point, he can still save his job by turning around and winning the Coastal. To do that would mean benching his loyal upperclassmen or at the very least, cutting out a ton of their playing time. If they start complaining and worsening team morale, he would have to tell them to hit the portal.

Advertisement
Back