Miami hit a heavy bag today...

Considering the raw talent on the roster, I could care less about how old the talent is, it is pathetic that we are as bad as we are. At least when Butch’s team went 5-6 it was because we had very little talent and about 45 scholarship players that year. Manny has no excuse for the team to play as poorly as it does other than COACHING.

Advertisement
alright, it was actually fun to see the youngsters in. I'll say this, there some real talent that was brought in --- and I want to see more of them. A better staff would've found a way to do so before today

The next coach at UM will have an interesting decision on who the next QB is.

Other than that, this game wasn't even like sparring, but hitting a heavy bag. But I say from now on, these types of games should be our opener till this program improves

One last thing, Manny looked stressed, even with this blowout. LIke a guy who just had his last big meal before going to the electric chair. Thursday night vs UVa will be interesting.
He didn’t develop the older guys, tons of them came in just as talented and look at them now! The next coach, according to Miami history will do the same!!! This is on the administration!!! #wegressionU

ya lets bash a kid for trying to help his team. he actually didint do bad yesterday
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Considering the raw talent on the roster, I could care less about how old the talent is, it is pathetic that we are as bad as we are. At least when Butch’s team went 5-6 it was because we had very little talent and about 45 scholarship players that year. Manny has no excuse for the team to play as poorly as it does other than COACHING.

I remember watching games that season, and it was actually eye opening to see a college sideline have some few players on it -- even for home games when everyone is dressed out.

That season will always be symbolized by a young Santana Moss wearing 48. That just always looked odd to me, and out of towners like me really had no idea he was actually this big time player from Carol City. Some of us just believed he was a track guy playing some ball in the autumn lol

He ended up being pretty good

I gotta say..it was central Connecticut. Young guys looked good. They stepped up..but once again. It was central Connecticut. Pitching a shutout is always important. We look good along the LOS vs d2 comp. Thursday will be a different storyline

Advertisement
Obviously agreed that the competition was terrible. However, the offense still had to execute, and the defense still had to tackle. It was good to see the young guys mostly avoiding self-inflicted garbage. This team could in theory improve itself vs all levels of competition simply by cutting out the constant self-sabotage.

I remember watching games that season, and it was actually eye opening to see a college sideline have some few players on it -- even for home games when everyone is dressed out.

That season will always be symbolized by a young Santana Moss wearing 48. That just always looked odd to me, and out of towners like me really had no idea he was actually this big time player from Carol City. Some of us just believed he was a track guy playing some ball in the autumn lol

He ended up being pretty good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back