Miami Goes All-In on Mario: Lifetime Contract

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Coach Macho
I was going to ask the same thing
I'm still asking around but most people I know wanted Kiffin or Mario. Both were considered home runs.
Truth be told, he probably recruited our school better than Manny did and he was located all the way in freakin' Oregon. 😆
He's sat in our office many times and are coaches speak highly of him.

My buddy who runs The Crib Media knows everything about recruiting and talks to staffs all over. He says Mario is the best recruiter in the country and this is a big-time home run. He knows a lot of the biggest local prospects personally.

I'm still asking around but most people I know wanted Kiffin or Mario. Both were considered home runs.
Truth be told, he probably recruited our school better than Manny did and he was located all the way in freakin' Oregon. 😆
He's sat in our office many times and are coaches speak highly of him.

My buddy who runs The Crib Media knows everything about recruiting and talks to staffs all over. He says Mario is the best recruiter in the country and this is a big-time home run. He knows a lot of the biggest local prospects personally.
Great to hear, I worried about his current relationships with local coaches, having been in Oregon for a while now. I wasn't sure how often he recruited this area being at Oregon. They seem to hit Cali and Texas and hasn't signed a S Fla kid in a few classes I think.

Great to hear, I worried about his current relationships with local coaches, having been in Oregon for a while now. I wasn't sure how often he recruited this area being at Oregon. They seem to hit Cali and Texas and hasn't signed a S Fla kid in a few classes I think.
Hard to get South Florida kids to go to Eugene Oregon. The kid I have there now doesn't even like it, and he's ballin.

What he's been able to do at Oregon will pale in comparison to what he's going to do here at Miami.

Advertisement
200.gif
I'm at elephantitis stage.

Hard to get South Florida kids to go to Eugene Oregon. The kid I have there now doesn't even like it, and he's ballin.

What he's been able to do at Oregon will pale in comparison to what he's going to do here at Miami.
Oh yeah, I'm sure nearly impossible getting kids to visit that far. Wasn't a slight on Mario, just genuinely didn't know if he even attempted to recruit kids from S Fla the last few years. Not the easiest logistics.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pumped about Mario, don't get me wrong....but that's dumb af

LSU pays $18M to get rid of Orgeron and gives Brian Kelly $95M for ten years.

Oregon ready to break the bank; Miami needs to pony up to land Mario.

Godforbid it doesn't work out, you have billionaires to get out of this—but there was no way dude was coming here without a monster long-term deal.

Welcome to 2021 college football—where coaches run the show and know-it-all fans use phrases like "dumb af" to explain how deals are done.

Shows long term commitment and they know they will make the money back. Recruits see this at UM turning into an SEC type school. This is big bruh don't think it's bad trust me this is great stuff
Does this mean you and
I always knew we had the money as I stayed numerous times but never thought they would do it.
I just want to see you turn Into the next @Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Back