Miami @ FSU Gametime Set at 330PM

****, I land in Bermuda at 2:15---Should be getting to my hotel and checked in right around kickoff!

Aside from actually being in Tally, this is pretty quality runner-up. If you're in Hamilton there was a quality dive (relative to Bermuda) bar called The Beach. It may have changed names but they prided themselves on being "the shame of Front Street". Might be a good spot to watch our victory.

Advertisement
Nooooooooooooo!

Going to a wedding, starts at 5:30 so night game was gonna be perfect. Don't think I've ever missed watching an FSU game.

I know the feeling, I was supposed to be in Aruba 9/16, Irma cancelled my trip and the FSU game but I was concerned on how I would catch the game before all of that happened. good luck.

We were 4-3 when we played FSU in primetime in 2012. We were 1-2 when we played FSU in primetime in 1995. ESPN/ABC can do whatever they want.

All I remmeber from the game in 95 was the blocked punt.... Swore we were about to get in their ***.... Obliviously wrong

We were 4-3 when we played FSU in primetime in 2012. We were 1-2 when we played FSU in primetime in 1995. ESPN/ABC can do whatever they want.

It all depends on the matchups that day. Looking at the schedule, it only seems like LSU at FLA might compete with us but the way they're both playing and 2 more weeks to go, we just might get it.

Sec games can’t be on the Primetime spot. It will most likely be WVU TCU. Both are currently ranked. My issue why we couldn’t get the 7:30 slot on ESPN. SMH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

It all depends on the matchups that day. Looking at the schedule, it only seems like LSU at FLA might compete with us but the way they're both playing and 2 more weeks to go, we just might get it.

Sec games can’t be on the Primetime spot. It will most likely be WVU TCU. Both are currently ranked. My issue why we couldn’t get the 7:30 slot on ESPN. SMH.

Brotha, did you skip my post? Michigan-Michigan State is the primetime slot

My bad. I didn’t see it.

Got a feeling they will lose to a well coached Dave Clausen Wake team and the lid will come off up at Tally...

If they lose vs Wake, Richt better have the game plan of his life ready because Jimbo will pull out every stop.

I actually hope they win this week.
U tripping. I hope they go 0-12. WF game has no bearing on our game, at all. They're gonna play hard regardless.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My bad. I didn’t see it.

I'll let it slide

Advertisement
I could care less about gameday.

I never cheer for FSU to win, so ***em, I hope WF beats them.....but I think they beat WF.

Seriously, if you're drowning like they are now, and you can't grab that Wake Forest lifeline, when you have 4 and 5 stars in the 2-3 deep and it's Wake Forest with 2 and 3 stars, at best, in every position, then there is something rotten-to-the-core wrong with your team.

Jimbo Pre-Jameis - 31-10
Jimbo w/ Jameis - 27-1
Jimbo Post-Jameis - 20-8

Guy made a deal with the devil to get his *** off the hot seat. The fact we keep losing to them doesn't change the fact that Jimbo ain't a great coach (although he does make great halftime adjustments). If we lose to them with this Freshman QB after the way we have started the season it will be a MAJOR red flag for Richt.

I could care less about gameday.

I never cheer for FSU to win, so ***em, I hope WF beats them.....but I think they beat WF.

Seriously, if you're drowning like they are now, and you can't grab that Wake Forest lifeline, when you have 4 and 5 stars in the 2-3 deep and it's Wake Forest with 2 and 3 stars, at best, in every position, then there is something rotten-to-the-core wrong with your team.

Jimbo Pre-Jameis - 31-10
Jimbo w/ Jameis - 27-1
Jimbo Post-Jameis - 20-8

Guy made a deal with the devil to get his *** off the hot seat. The fact we keep losing to them doesn't change the fact that Jimbo ain't a great coach (although he does make great halftime adjustments). If we lose to them with this Freshman QB after the way we have started the season it will be a MAJOR red flag for Richt.

On one hand, he still has a .739 winning % without Jameis. On the other hand, Richt got fired for having a .739 winning %.

Nooooooooooooo!

Going to a wedding, starts at 5:30 so night game was gonna be perfect. Don't think I've ever missed watching an FSU game.

25 or 30 years ago, my wife and I went to a wedding at 5 pm on an October Saturday of the evening Miami - FSU game over my protests. The reception was in the Rotunda of the Collonade Hotel on Miracle Mile. During the dinner and reception, the only people in the Rotunda were women. All the guys had rented rooms in the hotel to watch the game. Actually, the guys did go down to the Rotunda to get drink refills. It was one of the wide right games, if I remember correctly.

Advertisement
Nooooooooooooo!

Priorities, my friend. Priorities.
Send the wife/gf solo with a little extra in the envelope.

Advertisement
I like our chances in daytime conditions. Then again I like our chances period.

Nooooooooooooo!

Priorities, my friend. Priorities.
Send the wife/gf solo with a little extra in the envelope.

MAN Rule #1, straight from the book of Alpha Dogs, clearly states that NO REAL MAN gets married in the FALL and Focks UP some other guys College Football Saturday!!!

Tell this BETA Groom to learn the Fockin' Rules!!!

Last edited:
I have a 2 o clock wedding to be at, so I feel your pain. Hopefully I can hit a bar between the wedding and reception. I am picking out a um tie to wear also.

Advertisement
Back