Miami @ FSU Gametime Set at 330PM

Advertisement
I could care less about gameday.

I never cheer for FSU to win, so ***em, I hope WF beats them.....but I think they beat WF.

Seriously, if you're drowning like they are now, and you can't grab that Wake Forest lifeline, when you have 4 and 5 stars in the 2-3 deep and it's Wake Forest with 2 and 3 stars, at best, in every position, then there is something rotten-to-the-core wrong with your team.

Advertisement
Nooooooooooooo!

Going to a wedding, starts at 5:30 so night game was gonna be perfect. Don't think I've ever missed watching an FSU game.

Skip the wedding and the hit the reception. Done it before. Heehee

We were 4-3 when we played FSU in primetime in 2012. We were 1-2 when we played FSU in primetime in 1995. ESPN/ABC can do whatever they want.

They are going to kill Wake....especially after NCS spitting on their logo...FSU feeling disrespected....hahaha

Got a feeling they will lose to a well coached Dave Clausen Wake team and the lid will come off up at Tally...

Advertisement
We were 4-3 when we played FSU in primetime in 2012. We were 1-2 when we played FSU in primetime in 1995. ESPN/ABC can do whatever they want.

It all depends on the matchups that day. Looking at the schedule, it only seems like LSU at FLA might compete with us but the way they're both playing and 2 more weeks to go, we just might get it.

It all depends on the matchups that day. Looking at the schedule, it only seems like LSU at FLA might compete with us but the way they're both playing and 2 more weeks to go, we just might get it.

LSU-UF would be on ESPN at 730/745 or CBS, not ABC. Primetime/coveted SEC game is 330 CBS.

Advertisement
Got a feeling they will lose to a well coached Dave Clausen Wake team and the lid will come off up at Tally...

If they lose vs Wake, Richt better have the game plan of his life ready because Jimbo will pull out every stop.

I actually hope they win this week.

No need for that — Free Shoes will be fired up for us regardless (despite Semenhole fans saying we are now their 3rd or 4th biggest rival beneath the Turds, Clemson and perhaps even Louisville).

Them beating Wake changes nothing.

Go Deacons

If they lose vs Wake, Richt better have the game plan of his life ready because Jimbo will pull out every stop.

I actually hope they win this week.

No need for that — Free Shoes will be fired up for us regardless (despite Semenhole fans saying we are now their 3rd or 4th biggest rival beneath the Turds, Clemson and perhaps even Louisville).

Them beating Wake changes nothing.

Go Deacons

Exactly. It's Miami. FSU will be pumped up whether they're 10-0 or 0-10.

LSU-UF would be on ESPN at 730/745 or CBS, not ABC. Primetime/coveted SEC game is 330 CBS.

Then I don't see another match up that should come close.

Advertisement

The ABC primetime game is Michigan-Michigan State. Just announced. UF-LSU is 330 on CBS.

The ABC primetime game is Michigan-Michigan State. Just announced. UF-LSU is 330 on CBS.

We'll see, I don't think Michigan State is ranked but they'll probably get it since it's prime time. I don't really care, just looking at the factors.

We'll see, I don't think Michigan State is ranked but they'll probably get it since it's prime time. I don't really care, just looking at the factors.

Maybe they'll just do it from Barrow, Alaska

All this means is more time for us to celebrate on Saturday after the game in Tally. Their tears will feed my soul.

Advertisement
Back