Miami @ FSU Gametime Set at 330PM

jandman514

Senior
Televised on Espn/ABC will we get those clowns this year.. It's a cycle our streak starts next Saturday...

Advertisement
Got a feeling they will lose to a well coached Dave Clausen Wake team and the lid will come off up at Tally...

Got a feeling they will lose to a well coached Dave Clausen Wake team and the lid will come off up at Tally...

If they lose vs Wake, Richt better have the game plan of his life ready because Jimbo will pull out every stop.

I actually hope they win this week.

If they lose to Wake we could play the role of Coroner.
My guess is they're still better than Wake and win that one, unless everyone had misjudged their defense.

Advertisement
2 different sites show 8. Only found a Tallahassee newspaper saying 3:30. Are they going to change the GT game time too?

I guess that rules out gameday if it's 3:30 cause isn't gameday usually at the late game??

Nooooooooooooo!

Going to a wedding, starts at 5:30 so night game was gonna be perfect. Don't think I've ever missed watching an FSU game.

Advertisement
Not that it matters, but I read somewhere that dating back to 1985 (and including the 2004 Orange Bowl), we're 16-17 vs. FSU (******* 7 game losing streak), which breaks down this way:

Noon kickoff: 10-5
330: 1-2
8 (or other night time): 5-10

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back