Miami/Fsu Game Thread 1/17/24

Guys this is on Coach L.

I just don't like the way we play. We are not fundamentally sound offensively or defensively.

We are so dependent on making 3's and when we aren't making them we look lost. We take bad forced shots with plenty of time on the shot clock. Our defense has been sieve like allowing drives to the basket and passes inside to open post players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s hard to **** on L and staff after looking like such an idiot being one of the ones that wanted him gone but something has to change with this starting 5. It’s the definition of insanity to watch this starting 5 sleep walk every single game this season outside of Kansas State

Make a change and hope it’s a spark or this team isn’t making the Dance… and not convinced the nit either

We're clearly on the bubble now, and we're in the "easy" part of the ACC schedule. If this doesn't turn around (which it obviously can), it's NIT for this team.

Advertisement
FSU beats us two years in a row at home? Yikes. I expected this one based on how we've been playing all night, so at least it's not as upsetting as Cleveland's game-winning shot last year.

People keep harping on cleveland for whatever reason.. How about drop off from Wong to Benz? Cleveland has had some really good games for us..
Of course Wong to anybody is a huge drop off, but IMO Benz isn’t a starter. He’s a spark guy. He’s not somebody you can rely on to score, night after night. So I’m not surprised he’s not carrying his weight. Replacing Wong’s scoring should be a combination of Poplar and Pack.

Advertisement
Back