I WANT NO MERCY ANNIHILATION BEAT DOWN ON THOSE semenhoes bytches
Can't believe BYU is still a top 10 team..they've looked like absolute *** and NOT the good kind.Apparently ABC took ND-BYU. Can't blame them for a potential top 10 matchup
And chance the lightning? It's like you're trying to get him killed.on wear a poncho.
Yeah this is actually a question I had..I had a back and forth with my boy who I am tailgating with and he said the gates wont open until 2pm...I told him for big games they open earlier...Am I in the wrong here?Gates should open at 12 I want as much time as possible.
the weather forecast has improved.
Living in Miami, you can’t even tell what the weather would be that day let alone 2 weeks out.the weather forecast has improved.
I am not sure. Normally it's 5 hours but maybe they will. I hope they doYeah this is actually a question I had..I had a back and forth with my boy who I am tailgating with and he said the gates wont open until 2pm...I told him for big games they open earlier...Am I in the wrong here?
The sht talking has started.
A lot of them are talking upset.
And they’re not joking.
did the ark of the covenant get opened up on finebaum’s set?