Miami-FSU - 7pm Kickoff on ESPN

I WANT NO MERCY ANNIHILATION BEAT DOWN ON THOSE semenhoes bytches
1791228319929.gif
 
Gates should open at 12 I want as much time as possible.
Yeah this is actually a question I had..I had a back and forth with my boy who I am tailgating with and he said the gates wont open until 2pm...I told him for big games they open earlier...Am I in the wrong here?
 
Ashton Daniels is HORRIBLE, he'll be good for at least 2 INTs that game, TrumpyCane **** on TC last year but hes much more athletic than Daniels and much better thrower

Tony Elliot is not a good coach, his UVA team last year was an anomaly saved by Chandler Morris, Elliot was going to be fired until he pulled a rabbit out his ***
 
Yeah this is actually a question I had..I had a back and forth with my boy who I am tailgating with and he said the gates wont open until 2pm...I told him for big games they open earlier...Am I in the wrong here?
I am not sure. Normally it's 5 hours but maybe they will. I hope they do
 
Back
Top