Miami-FSU - 7pm Kickoff on ESPN

There are significant religious overtones AND undertones to the BYU-Nd matchup. I hope college football has conducted adequate voir dire of prospective zebras.
 
It'll be interesting to see how FSU looks against Louisville. They just won a big one against UVA and has Miami the week after. I hope they beat Louisville for added Norvell job security.
PHACK fsPOOP and dead man walking norvell and their A$$ CLOWNS fans I can careless
 
I don’t disagree that Ashton can scramble, but in 2 years there have been 0 QB’s that have given a Heatherman defense problems because of scrambling.

I’m not worried about this game. Canes will stop the run with their DL and force Daniels to throw and be methodical (which he won’t do).

Canes will drop 35+ easily.
honestly, daniels is big and fast but he isn't nearly as evasive behind the LOS as gio lopez or even tait reynolds. it seems like most of his rushing production comes on designed runs, not scrambles. stopping him and kromah on option plays will be the main challenge. kromah is a dude. but if we can do that and force them into passing situations, i think we can get home on him possibly even better than we did vs clemson
 
honestly, daniels is big and fast but he isn't nearly as evasive behind the LOS as gio lopez or even tait reynolds. it seems like most of his rushing production comes on designed runs, not scrambles. stopping him and kromah on option plays will be the main challenge. kromah is a dude. but if we can do that and force them into passing situations, i think we can get home on him possibly even better than we did vs clemson
The key really is a fast start that puts FSU behind on the scoreboard and forced to abandon their offense in an attempt to chase the game. Generally speaking, this only makes matters worse against a Heatherman defense. I also think our offensive implosion in the Wake Forest game was the exception, not the Rhule.
 
I predicted the Miami-Clemson score of 115-1. Not bad. Didn't account for garbage time scores.

So, my early prediction is:

Miami 74
FSU 2

Mario wants to keep Norvell around so he just awards FSU with 2 points during his postgame presser.
 
I WANT NO MERCY ANNIHILATION BEAT DOWN ON THOSE semenhoes bytch
It'll be interesting to see how FSU looks against Louisville. They just won a big one against UVA and has Miami the week after. I hope they beat Louisville for added Norvell job security.
I WON'T ROOT FOR fsWHO semenhoes, go back to trailerahasse ***ALOON
 
Louisville is going to murder them

Lubin is going to manhandle their OL and that secondary is going to get torched

Trumpycane thought UVA was uselsss through the air it came to fruition
Louisville is 2-3. They lost to NC state, the same team that gave away victory vs Vandy bc of a fumble in the end zone. I'm not so sure Louisville will be able to pull this off.
 
IMG_3678.jpeg
 
Their defense is awful and their OL is one of the worst in the nation

It’s going to be a massacre
 
I really hope Lucas is back for this game and Fitzgerald can move back to safety. I think there's gonna be a lot of opportunities for INTs down the field.

Just so everyone is aware...

Castellanos through 4 games last year before Miami:
Passing YPG: 212
Completion %: 64%
Passing TD/INT: 4/2
Rushing YPG: 54
Rushing TD: 4

Daniels through 5 games before Miami:
Passing YPG: 222
Completion %: 60%
Passing TD/INT: 6/6
Rushing YPG: 55
Rushing TD: 9

I think Daniels is better than Castellanos but they're also very similar.
 
Their defense is awful and their OL is one of the worst in the nation

It’s going to be a massacre
and their QB is awful, but it is never as easy as it seems. Review last year's game where we were blowing them out and i had my nuts in my throat during the endless fourth quarter.

the very definition of a rivalry game is that any team can win.
 
Back
Top