Hufftwoseven
2026 on the horizon
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2017
- Messages
- 4,304
Early score prediction Canes 45 Noles 17
PHACK fsPOOP and dead man walking norvell and their A$$ CLOWNS fans I can carelessIt'll be interesting to see how FSU looks against Louisville. They just won a big one against UVA and has Miami the week after. I hope they beat Louisville for added Norvell job security.
honestly, daniels is big and fast but he isn't nearly as evasive behind the LOS as gio lopez or even tait reynolds. it seems like most of his rushing production comes on designed runs, not scrambles. stopping him and kromah on option plays will be the main challenge. kromah is a dude. but if we can do that and force them into passing situations, i think we can get home on him possibly even better than we did vs clemsonI don’t disagree that Ashton can scramble, but in 2 years there have been 0 QB’s that have given a Heatherman defense problems because of scrambling.
I’m not worried about this game. Canes will stop the run with their DL and force Daniels to throw and be methodical (which he won’t do).
Canes will drop 35+ easily.
The key really is a fast start that puts FSU behind on the scoreboard and forced to abandon their offense in an attempt to chase the game. Generally speaking, this only makes matters worse against a Heatherman defense. I also think our offensive implosion in the Wake Forest game was the exception, not the Rhule.honestly, daniels is big and fast but he isn't nearly as evasive behind the LOS as gio lopez or even tait reynolds. it seems like most of his rushing production comes on designed runs, not scrambles. stopping him and kromah on option plays will be the main challenge. kromah is a dude. but if we can do that and force them into passing situations, i think we can get home on him possibly even better than we did vs clemson
I WON'T ROOT FOR fsWHO semenhoes, go back to trailerahasse ***ALOONIt'll be interesting to see how FSU looks against Louisville. They just won a big one against UVA and has Miami the week after. I hope they beat Louisville for added Norvell job security.
decent.Is FSU any good? They have been scoring points and the QB can run which is an issue
Louisville is 2-3. They lost to NC state, the same team that gave away victory vs Vandy bc of a fumble in the end zone. I'm not so sure Louisville will be able to pull this off.Louisville is going to murder them
Lubin is going to manhandle their OL and that secondary is going to get torched
Trumpycane thought UVA was uselsss through the air it came to fruition
Was just discussing this in a group chat...my guess would be Miami -17 as of today. Pending what happens with FSU in Louisville Friday.
Do you tell your kids the acronym stands for "Let's Freel;y Galavant!"I'll be there with my kids and is going to be a wild night. LFG🏟
Two weeks out?
You convinced me, I'm selling my 4 tix, I'm terrified of rain.
My 12 year old son will be there as well and he is allowed to curse at games.Do you tell your kids the acronym stands for "Let's Freel;y Galavant!"
and their QB is awful, but it is never as easy as it seems. Review last year's game where we were blowing them out and i had my nuts in my throat during the endless fourth quarter.Their defense is awful and their OL is one of the worst in the nation
It’s going to be a massacre