How about the........ oh right, never mind you are correct.Good. Night game is gonna be a blast. I have a feeling that place is gonna be wild. We're the only football entertainment in town right now
How about the........ oh right, never mind you are correct.Good. Night game is gonna be a blast. I have a feeling that place is gonna be wild. We're the only football entertainment in town right now
This is gonna be a much tougher game than folks realize. FSU is not a bad team. They had Bama on the ropes at Bama until that magical second lightning delay. They just dominated a fairly decent UVA team. FSU can score points.
Graduate in 2025?Noles only hope was a noon snooze fest by the canes.
That place is gonna be electric.
Gonna be the first Canes-Noles I’ve missed since college. ****
2016.Graduate in 2025?
its always **** FSU. i hope they lose every game 1000. they cant afford to fire norvell and hire a good coach anywaysIt'll be interesting to see how FSU looks against Louisville. They just won a big one against UVA and has Miami the week after. I hope they beat Louisville for added Norvell job security.
None so far.
Wise words.This is gonna be a much tougher game than folks realize. FSU is not a bad team. They had Bama on the ropes at Bama until that magical second lightning delay. They just dominated a fairly decent UVA team. FSU can score points.
I don’t disagree that Ashton can scramble, but in 2 years there have been 0 QB’s that have given a Heatherman defense problems because of scrambling.I agree with this.This is gonna be a much tougher game than folks realize. FSU is not a bad team. They had Bama on the ropes at Bama until that magical second lightning delay. They just dominated a fairly decent UVA team. FSU can score points.
Ashton’s scrambling is going to give us issues
FIFYChief Osceola's *** cheeks spread.