Miami-FIU Seating Chart for Marlins Park...

Advertisement
What if I told you one of the greatest venues in College Football history ...

View attachment 77159

was torn down and replaced by ...

View attachment 77161

What would you say about a thing like that?
whoopsie_daisy.gif

Some of you love to *****. This should be a fun experience on the Holy land. I am looking forward to it.

Advertisement
The only way to schedule FIU is if all games can be played at Hard Rock. As I mentioned in thread yesterday, Marlins Park only seats 38k for football & we had almost 60k fans at the game last year at Hard Rock. Yes, it's an away game but it's right in our back yard and most Canes fans won't be able to attend. Horrible decision but I'm sure it's what Butch wants. :mad:

I think it will be mostly canes in that shltty stadium.

I know I’ll be there.

What kind of a fan are you if you don’t go because it’s a little inconvenient. For God sake‘s, it’s in town.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get some roasted cat on a stick street side.
Always were a few cooking some mystery food. I always figured the chicken was left over from some Santaria sacrifice.

I'm not overly rustled about this but I'd almost rather play it at their cute little on-campus stadium. I know it'd make us look pretty amateurish on tv but the whole "away" game experience wasn't bad at FAU.

That said, meet me at Bowl Bar for this tailgate. Handjobs will be given out in the back corner at 1999 prices by Guadalupe and Magdalena. Just say that Coach Soldinger sent you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back