Miami-FIU Seating Chart for Marlins Park...

HurricaneAce07

Class of 2007
I'm honestly at a loss of words with this whole Miami-FIU game in Marlins Park. Just an absolute horrible decision between lack of parking, tailgating and the fact that they want us to play at the site of the since-torn-down Orange Bowl. Worst of all, the seating chart is a JOKE - no good view of the game, away side has basically zero seating. I honestly don't see myself going to the game at this point.

UMVFIU_MARLINSPARKcepf

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami-Beach-Bowl-2.jpg

This is how it looked for the Miami Beach Bowl... pretty terrible. The left field openness is the worst

Advertisement
I'm honestly at a loss of words with this whole Miami-FIU game in Marlins Park. Just an absolute horrible decision between lack of parking, tailgating and the fact that they want us to play at the site of the since-torn-down Orange Bowl. Worst of all, the seating chart is a JOKE - no good view of the game, away side has basically zero seating. I honestly don't see myself going to the game at this point.

UMVFIU_MARLINSPARKcepf

Advertisement
The only way to schedule FIU is if all games can be played at Hard Rock. As I mentioned in thread yesterday, Marlins Park only seats 38k for football & we had almost 60k fans at the game last year at Hard Rock. Yes, it's an away game but it's right in our back yard and most Canes fans won't be able to attend. Horrible decision but I'm sure it's what Butch wants. :mad:

The only way to schedule FIU is if all games can be played at Hard Rock. As I mentioned in thread yesterday, Marlins Park only seats 38k for football & we had almost 60k fans at the game last year at Hard Rock. Yes, it's an away game but it's right in our back yard and most Canes fans won't be able to attend. Horrible decision but I'm sure it's what Butch wants. :mad:

Yea, I assume FIU fans will buy up season tix to get this one and then try to resell them to Canes fans on the secondary market.

Just park at someone's house like the OB days and quit complaining. ****, you could start tailgating for this at 7 in the morning if you want.
Ahhh, those were the days. Park the car in someones driveway, hand them a $20 and keep it moving

Advertisement
What if I told you one of the greatest venues in College Football history ...

card00648_fr.jpg

was torn down and replaced by ...

florida-marlins-stadium.jpg

What would you say about a thing like that?

Advertisement
Back