Miami-FIU Seating Chart for Marlins Park...

We need to throw a VIP day party in that green space. Call in the M.I.A Soirée;
set up air conditioned tents with monitors, couches, beds, refreshments, etc.
It’ll be like a super upscale tailgate inside the park.

Also need to set up wireless system that allows fans to pair their Bluetooths to hear the game.
Make the cover charge affordable because it will pack out during the blowout win.
Excellent opportunity to invite celebs and former players, optics would be insane.

Advertisement
I'm not overly rustled about this but I'd almost rather play it at their cute little on-campus stadium. I know it'd make us look pretty amateurish on tv but the whole "away" game experience wasn't bad at FAU.

That said, meet me at Bowl Bar for this tailgate. Handjobs will be given out in the back corner at 1999 prices by Guadalupe and Magdalena. Just say that Coach Soldinger sent you.

The FAU game was fun. Worst part about it was getting to the stadium. Had planned to tailgate but the traffic around Boca was so bad, had to just go up to the seats by the time we parked. I'd rather play the game at University Park too.

What I don't understand is what is the point fiu is trying to make? It's not like they're going to have a "home field" advantage. There will still be more Miami fans there regardless of where they play. It's a stupid economic decision and I agree with the QP who said we should have said both in Hard Rock or nothing.

I'm not overly rustled about this but I'd almost rather play it at their cute little on-campus stadium. I know it'd make us look pretty amateurish on tv but the whole "away" game experience wasn't bad at FAU.

Nah, FAU's stadium is like 3 times the size of FIU's glorified high school field. No reason for Miami to ever play in some 13,000 seat football "stadium". There used to be a minimum stadium capacity rule for teams that wanted to make the jump from 1-AA to 1-A. I guess they got rid of it.

As for Marlins park, it's a baseball field. It's never going to be good for football. I'll look into tickets probably just for the experience and to support the Canes but I would have preferred the game at Hard Rock. I mean, everyone there is going to be Miami fans anyway, what difference does the venue make?

Based on this pic, if it rains FIU's bench will be under the roof and the Canes bench will be in the rain.

The roof is retractable. If it looks like there is going to be rain, they close it.

Advertisement
I understand why FIU moved the game to this stadium. It doubles their seating capacity for a home game. It's their home game and they have the choice of having 20K spectators or 40K spectators. They chose the bigger stadium so we shouldn't be made. It's a $$$ thing.

i would say: "DUDE WRONG PARK"

Thanks siulrc and all Canes who deservedly clowned me for posting a picture of the wrong sh**ty baseball stadium.

Thumbs up to all y'all.

That's the kind of move this guy would do ...

6a00d83451b26169e20153919946df970b-pi.jpg

Might need to ban myself for a day or two.

:)

Advertisement
Back