Miami fan raises $1.5K to fly 'Fire Al Golden' banner at VT

Seeing the banner will make the players so ****ed off that they are going to completely disregard the coaching scheme and play calls in order to take it out on VT?

If that is all that was needed for the players to shut the coaches down, then that is the best $200 I've ever spent.

Hope the players see it, it ****es them off, and they take it out on VT.

Advertisement
Eh. I'm pretty sure Golden will find a firing on his own merit. But I do think that the more of this we see the more toxic the job gets for a guy with options--which puts us in a position to hire the next Al Golden.

pretty **** poor line of thinking. loser speak.

a real coach looks at the players on this team and the access to the best talent in the country and gets a boner. F/A/Gs product speaks for itself to anyone with a very small amount of football knowledge.

the banners just put more pressure on the admin to do something about it. other programs that are serious about winning dont have to worry about banners cus they would have fired F/A/G in the offseason

This we be all over the news- which is what we need. The media has to make so much noise they can't ignore it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The game Thursday at 8 but i love the fact we are doing these banner i donated a $100.00 dollars myself i will donate the same amount for every banner until Al Golden is fire we need to keep the full court press going it will end a successful firing we have to keep boycotting the home game and taking a stand we will not accept average from UM....

U r a true miami hero, may i worship u?

Advertisement
Waste of money, but if it makes you feel better....

Personally, I'd prefer to see the fanbase get behind the Carter Hucks gofundme campaign, but I guess some of us have different priorities.

Well done gentlemen...gonna be quite the statement for this thing to fly at an away game. No way social media won't be all over this....

The more negative attention on these ******** the better.

Seeing the banner will make the players so ****ed off that they are going to completely disregard the coaching scheme and play calls in order to take it out on VT?

If that is all that was needed for the players to shut the coaches down, then that is the best $200 I've ever spent.

Hope the players see it, it ****es them off, and they take it out on VT.

U fo life can i b u 4 halloween? u a super hero bruh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back