Miami DB Robert Knowles Appreciation Thread

I was gonna neg OP but then I saw the posts falling for this schtick. Well played and thanks for the laugh.

Advertisement
No need to disrespect Knowles or any player who didn't perform up to expectations expected of them.just them for the time and effort they put in to wearing that uniform.sorry it didn't pan out for you here good luck wherever you go and do.
Would love to see some of these c;lowns that insult D1 football players tell them to their face in a dark alley where Grandma would not be able to protect them. .

Advertisement
LMFAO at all the sub 500 posters that jumped in on this, especially the poster who wrote "Now we fxckin!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would love to see some of these c;lowns that insult D1 football players tell them to their face in a dark alley where Grandma would not be able to protect them. .
All they would have to do is run a go route and burn his ***. I do wish him all the best though. He might step up and play at an exceptional level.

Advertisement
I can guarantee you that there will be major changes at Cis beginning on August 26. Money talks, ***** walks.

SO Start walking Donkey

So you're threatening us :oops: ...and demanding the "Powers that be" run CIS YOUR way0? :youre-nuts:

They'll give your demands/orders that they run CIS YOUR way ( using the Donkey "asinine, alienation" method ) ...the same consideration as we do your posts.

Your HUGE negative reaction score makes me extremely doubtful that they will take any advice from you to build their business ...or follow your absurd anti social notions & behavior.,

They are in business to make $$ so they want to grow membership and increase the overall popularity of the site.... that increases their advertising dollars ....so they want happy members following a reasonable set of rules ...NOT alienate members by being unreasonably anal ...especially during the offseason when posts usually drop and football related news is rare

You continually amaze everyone with your assholery

SO Start walking Donkey

So you're threatening us :oops: ...and demanding the "Powers that be" run CIS YOUR way0? :youre-nuts:

They'll give your demands/orders that they run CIS YOUR way ( using the Donkey "asinine, alienation" method ) ...the same consideration as we do your posts.

Your HUGE negative reaction score makes me extremely doubtful that they will take any advice from you to build their business ...or follow your absurd anti social notions & behavior.,

They are in business to make $$ so they want to grow membership and increase the overall popularity of the site.... that increases their advertising dollars ....so they want happy members following a reasonable set of rules ...NOT alienate members by being unreasonably anal ...especially during the offseason when posts usually drop and football related news is rare

You continually amaze everyone with your assholery

View attachment 90669
My dude got bold, he got underline, he got (parentheses), he got ALL CAPS, he got :eek:emojis:eek:, he got “air quotes” and he got a *** gif that shakes.

1253035.gif

That boy done pulled out all the stops

My dude got bold, he got underline, he got (parentheses), he got ALL CAPS, he got :eek:emojis:eek:, he got “air quotes” and he got a *** gif that shakes.

1253035.gif

That boy done pulled out all the stops

When burying an extraordinarily stanky, disgusting critter....you must dig the hole a LOT deeper and pile on as many layers of rocks, dirt and debris as possible......so as to prevent that abomination & its foul stench from quickly resurfacing. .

I did the board a public service......So you're welcome

Last edited:
So are we not gonna talk about how this fall camp every time Knowles has battled against a receiver in the 1 v 1 coverage drill he's gotten beat?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back