Miami coaches visiting Bostwick right now

Advertisement
Suh almost won the **** heisman playing in a 2 gap scheme at Nebraska. That's an insanely weak excuse. Contrary to popular belief the DL is allowed to make plays in a 2 gap scheme, not just take on blocks. It's stack and shed not stack and stay blocked.

Amazing how are DT recruiting has gone this year, especially considering our obvious need at that position. If we don't close with Bostwick or Bryant or both, Golden's rep as a closer takes a huge blow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just so I understand the DT recruiting disaster folks, are you ****ed because we might potentially miss on Bostwick/Bryant OR because we didn't have different options? Either way, while I agree the RESULT is the problem, assigning blame isn't so easy since I think there are holes all over these arguments:

Bryant = Crazy ****
Bostwick = Remember those grades rumors, hmm
Other options = Bain (project, who didn't play D this year), Senat (T-Rex arms), Calloway (never had much interest), JUCO DTs (top guys believe SEC is the way), ETC.

"His mother told me he had a great visit to Florida and the coaches made quite the impression on her. She said no other coach has a better relationship with her son than Bryant Young. Judging by how highly she spoke of him, he deserves a ton of credit if Bostwick joins the Gators.

She respectfully declined my interview request for her son because she doesn't want him speaking to the media at this time. He announces his decision on Wednesday and I still have him UF bound."

Blah

"His mother told me he had a great visit to Florida and the coaches made quite the impression on her. She said no other coach has a better relationship with her son than Bryant Young. Judging by how highly she spoke of him, he deserves a ton of credit if Bostwick joins the Gators.

She respectfully declined my interview request for her son because she doesn't want him speaking to the media at this time. He announces his decision on Wednesday and I still have him UF bound."

Blah

Mamma never wanted him in Coral Gables and was dead set against it. If Lucifer himself was the alternative, that's the kind of interview you would have read.

Advertisement

Blah

Jaynards mom sounds like a **** recruit with all the visit highs. Something tells me if Bostwick could squeeze in an OV to the Connecticut School of Broadcasting between now and NSD momma she would be pushing the kid there instead.

Advertisement
Hope something changes on this one.

IMO, the 5 we need. Collins, Bostwick, Bryant, Coley & Thomas.

In that order.

Advertisement
Back