Miami coaches visiting Bostwick right now

Hope something changes on this one.

IMO, the 5 we need. Collins, Bostwick, Bryant, Coley & Thomas.

In that order.

You're absolutely nuts if Thomas isn't far and away #1 on that list. We may not get him...but let's not act like he's not the prize catch of this recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
Hope something changes on this one.

IMO, the 5 we need. Collins, Bostwick, Bryant, Coley & Thomas.

In that order.

You're absolutely nuts if Thomas isn't far and away #1 on that list. We may not get him...but let's not act like he's not the prize catch of this recruiting cycle.

My list is based on need. We are pretty good at lb

So is mine. We need difference makers, game changers, play makers...all over that defense.

It's Thomas and then everyone else.

GRACE WOULD EASE THE LOSS OF THOMAS
WE NEED IN ORDER
COLLINS FOR DEPTH BEHIND DUKE
COLEY FOR DIFFERENCE MAKER AT RCEIVER
BOSTWICK N BRYANT FOR DPTH
THOMAS BECAUSE HE'S THOMAS N NO ONCE ELSE IS

I think we might get Bostwick by default possibly. UFag has two DT's already committed with one enrolled already and they are waiting on 5 star Montravious Adams. Somebody needs to explain this to Bostwick.

Advertisement
I think we might get Bostwick by default possibly. UFag has two DT's already committed with one enrolled already and they are waiting on 5 star Montravious Adams. Somebody needs to explain this to Bostwick.

They have 3 DT's committed, one is a JUCU... Make the right Business decision and head down to Coral Gables Mr.Bostwick.

adams did not get an LOI from uf

uf is still recruiting another DT though, but a Juco - reed. UF/Bama battle for him

Last edited:

adams did not get an LOI from uf

uf is still recruiting another DT though, but a Juco - reed. UF/Bama battle for him

token you ain't gotta mince words...y'all gettin Bostwick?

our insiders seem pretty confident, jerzey

i said all along that i thought he was going to miami...but i havent been following recruiting all that closely until recently and that seemed to be the common thought - bostwick growing up a miami fan, cousin plays for miami, etc etc.

uf getting that visit right before nsd was pretty big though...so i guess that is where the confidence of our supposed "insiders" comes from. Your guess is as good as mine, brother

Advertisement
our insiders seem pretty confident, jerzey

i said all along that i thought he was going to miami...but i havent been following recruiting all that closely until recently and that seemed to be the common thought - bostwick growing up a miami fan, cousin plays for miami, etc etc.

uf getting that visit right before nsd was pretty big though...so i guess that is where the confidence of our supposed "insiders" comes from. Your guess is as good as mine, brother

Seems like mamma never wanted him here and he loved the visit.

Game. Set. Match.

If Bostwick was so hard core UM for a year and a half, then one weekend in that ****** town wouldn't have changed his mind. Either people misread Bostwick's interest in UM, or he's still coming here.

If Bostwick was so hard core UM for a year and a half, then one weekend in that ****** town wouldn't have changed his mind. Either people misread Bostwick's interest in UM, or he's still coming here.

Yup.

A supposed "big fan" would take a 2 second glance at Miami's depth chart and cancel the rest of his visits. I'd be pretty surprised if he's a Cane come NSD.

These **** Defensive Tackles. Look at the depth chart cot dammit. You can start now. What more you want than that? :ohlord:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back