Miami coaches visiting Bostwick right now

Advertisement
Jethro is fuggin bum! By all accounts from recruits, he is always laughing and goofing around. Family's and recruits are turned off by that weak ****. Jethro needs to start pullin his weight and Land a big time DT recruit. 3 years in a row he has struck out. Need to can his ***.

Negged for general douchebaggery

Jethro is fuggin bum! By all accounts from recruits, he is always laughing and goofing around. Family's and recruits are turned off by that weak ****. Jethro needs to start pullin his weight and Land a big time DT recruit. 3 years in a row he has struck out. Need to can his ***.

I have no clue if what you said about his recruiting persona is true or not, but if we don't pull some big time DTs in about 7 days then I agree he can get to steppin'.

Agreed.

Advertisement
Jethro should be fired because his unit PRODUCED 13 sacks and had 8 games with 1 or 0 sacks!!

Think about that in 12 games!!! 3 of those came against bethune.. So in 11 games we had 10 sacks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jethro is the only coach on staff I have my doubts about.

Interdasting. D'Orch, is that you??

Not worried about D'Onofrio.

Our talent and depth on D were atrocious.

Franklin's résumé is spotty.

As far as DLine coaching resumes go, his is pretty good. 20 years+ experience coaching DL including 7 years in the pros.

I dug a little deeper, and a lot of his units sucked. Plus he's had a downward trajectory (going from NFL to Temple).

Advertisement
Jethro is the only coach on staff I have my doubts about.

Interdasting. D'Orch, is that you??

Not worried about D'Onofrio.

Our talent and depth on D were atrocious.

Franklin's résumé is spotty.

As far as DLine coaching resumes go, his is pretty good. 20 years+ experience coaching DL including 7 years in the pros.

I dug a little deeper, and a lot of his units sucked. Plus he's had a downward trajectory (going from NFL to Temple).

His lone highlight was Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila. He had double digit sacks every year but one that Jehtro was a the GB DL coach (2000-2004). He was never the same player after he left.

Jethro should be fired because his unit PRODUCED 13 sacks and had 8 games with 1 or 0 sacks!!

Think about that in 12 games!!! 3 of those came against bethune.. So in 11 games we had 10 sacks.

I am no Jethro fan but look at that group he had last year

1. Freshman (key to success on the DL is 18 year olds),

2. Shayon Green (how many serious operations can one player have), and

3. Darius Back ****.

Those we're our players in the rotation. Let's not forget Porter played only 4 games last year.

I am no Jethro fan but look at that group he had last year

1. Freshman (key to success on the DL is 18 year olds),

2. Shayon Green (how many serious operations can one player have), and

3. Darius Back ****.

Those we're our players in the rotation. Let's not forget Porter played only 4 games last year.

Exactly. As has been said countless times, the defense was awful or young at every position. Not much to work with on that line.

Advertisement
Ok whatever... So give the clown a pass for on-field, but his recruiting is **** poor. He may be our worst recruiter... I'd even put Kehoe ahead. Next time around read the comments of Jethro from recruits. "He is a cool guy, jokes around a lot, a fun guy" Buddy need to wake the fugg up and land some big fish!

Advertisement
Back