"Miami closer to Duke than Bama"

CanesFan93

Junior
Saw Chad Wilson talking about this the other day on Twitter and immediately laughed.

His biggest reasoning was that the administration is too content with a "just good enough" program. They won't go out and pay a coordinator $1 Million, won't get their feet dirty if they have to, always a step behind in facilities, etc.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-gridiron-studs-show/id1061105961?i=1000381456316&mt=2

There's some truth to what he's saying but I can tell just by listening to him talk that A. his kids didn't make their own decisions in regards to choosing their own school and B. He has a grudge against the school because they don't "move" like the SEC.

Advertisement
This guy just don't like Miami. Pete said last week kuligowski was paid 600000 last season which is high as **** and I guarantee that he's one of the top paid dline coaches in the game. He's getting even more now with the recent pay raise. Coach Diaz is well paid and pete said last year we were offering coach aranda a contract of 1million per year... ultimately got outbidded by lsu but still...

That's so blatantly inaccurate right now. Sounds like something ESPN would say. Pretty sure Diaz makes close to a million and we did offer Aranda a million.

Advertisement
I would like to re-issue my challenge to Chad from 3 years ago..

but OP just trying to get Chad some more followers yall fallin for the banana in the tailpipe. Chad playin chess yall playin checkers

Advertisement
Chad is a turncoat Gaytor loving Benedict Arnold, **** that traitor.

I've heard for a while now that he bashes Miami all the time behind the scenes, but if you call him out about it he denies it like a coward.

Both him & Shanny, are at the very top of my sh*t list... He needs to be outlawed from ever stepping foot on campus again.

He's no longer a Cane & should be treated as such... I strictly refer to him as Gaytor on Twitter.

Last edited:
Chad is a turncoat Gaytor loving Benedict Arnold, **** that traitor pos.

I've heard for a while now that he bashes Miami all the time behind the scenes but if yoj call him out about it, he's denies like the coward he is.

Both him & Shanny, are at the very top of my sh*t list... He needs to be outlawed from ever stepping foot on campus ever again.

He's no longer a Cane & should be treated as such... I strictly refer to him as Gaytor on Twitter.

Preach

Advertisement

but OP just trying to get Chad some more followers yall followin for the banana in the tailpipe

No I'm not. I never understood the hate for a former player because I didn't know his background but what he said on Twitter caught my attention. So I listened to the podcast and immediately understood why he gets so much hate. Dude's mind is so warped into thinking that everything the SEC does is the right thing to do.

In terms of making a commitment(financially) he's not really wrong however Miami IS starting to spend more.

Combine invitations:

Alabama- 10
Miami- 9
Duke- 0

And that was Al Golden recruits. How many do you think we'll have in the next few years with Richt running the show? Man, it's going to get good in a hurry.

Advertisement

but OP just trying to get Chad some more followers yall fallin for the banana in the tailpipe. Chad playin chess yall playin checkers

What was the challenge?

He came on here talking good about his son and how miami aint **** in a PC way..I said id beat that *** at this downtown Miami MMA gym he said come to USchool..im there every day.. We all talked about how his son is slow got bombed by Booker T and that his son wont amount to ****... boy were we wrong

Chad Wilson is melting down because the Canes are on the upswing and he is downtrodden horse manure who steered his boys to a failed program.

In terms of making a commitment(financially) he's not really wrong however Miami IS starting to spend more.

Correct and the only thing I agreed with. Even with Kool's raise he wouldn't be in the top 50 paid assistants in college football using last year's pay.

Advertisement
Back