Miami bs Ole Miss - 3pm, Channel on TV

Advertisement
Don't have the pitching to come through the losers bracket. Sucked had to use Walters last night. Our path to victory was use Ligon game 1, not use Walters.

Then Palm and Walters for 2-3 in game 2 against Ole Miss to stay in winners bracket.

Let them use all their pitching.

Yea but this has been going on for 10 yrs and the coach is only the coach for ONE reason…
I have no problem sending Gino packing, but I don't think Rad pulls the trigger unless bigger money says enough is enough. Gino is well liked within the administration despite Daddy Tomato.

Don't have the pitching to come through the losers bracket. Sucked had to use Walters last night. Our path to victory was use Ligon game 1, not use Walters.

Then Palm and Walters for 2-3 in game 2 against Ole Miss to stay in winners bracket.

Let them use all their pitching.
You're probably right. Needed to beat Ole Miss. Disappointing not to considering we held them to 2 runs

Advertisement
I have no problem sending Gino packing, but I don't think Rad pulls the trigger unless bigger money says enough is enough. Gino is well liked within the administration despite Daddy Tomato.
A 39-18 overall record and 20-10 in the ACC keeps you employed no matter what this board thinks.

Advertisement
6ipenk.jpg

A 39-18 overall record and 20-10 in the ACC keeps you employed no matter what this board thinks.
This is the exact thing people we’re saying when Manny was 8-4. How did that workout?

This years record means nothing. There are zero new trophies in the case. If this board can see the forest through the trees on Gino, why can’t the athletic admin?

Advertisement
This is the exact thing people we’re saying when Manny was 8-4. How did that workout?

This years record means nothing. There are zero new trophies in the case. If this board can see the forest through the trees on Gino, why can’t the athletic admin?
Of course it means something, it keeps you employed.

Advertisement
2nd and 3rd two out. might be only the 5th inning but it feels like the game will be decided here.

Advertisement
Back