Miami bs Ole Miss - 3pm, Channel on TV

The only chance this program has going forward is if Rad goes to old man Dimare and tells him his money will no longer protect his little boys job and if he wants to take his money and go then don’t let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

This team has most of its main guys coming back next year but with Dimare and JD in charge they have no more chance next year as they do this year…
Like I said it’s going to get to the point where the top talent is going to go elsewhere and Gino can’t coach a good team with talent so what will he do without all this talent.

Blake was scared to death to say anything to the old man for fear of losing his money.We don’t seem to have that problem any longer and I doubt Rad will continue to watch this ****show where a team with a ton of talent is so poorly coached without making a move to correct it.

At least I hope not.
Rad gave the Clemson baseball coach a long leash.

Advertisement
Oh good lord, we **** the bed on a game we had to win, but Ole Miss is playing very good baseball right now. McFarlane mental lapses with two outs. And of course, Gino folding in May yet again.
Is this like the “NC State is hot” thing we had to listen to last week? Ole Miss lost 3 of 4 to end the season. They didn’t catch fire on the plane ride to Miami.

Is this like the “NC State is hot” thing we had to listen to last week? Ole Miss lost 3 of 4 to end the season. They didn’t catch fire on the plane ride to Miami.
Nah, 9-3 coming into today. So 10-3 going into Monday is not good baseball? We've been awful in late May and were embarrassed in the ACC Tournament.

Advertisement
Can't figure out how it's so prevalent among the team. We are not a power hitting team, but up and down the lineup they swing for the fences over and over again....and then watch strike 3 go by.
Poor coaching and poor development/ recruiting. Sound familiar? This team limped to the finish line. This really is no surprise to me. It’s identical to the way we closed out football seasons. Limping to the finish line.

Hopefully Rad takes a deep look at baseball.

Advertisement
Nah, 9-3 coming into today. So 10-3 going into Monday is not good baseball? We've been awful in late May and were embarrassed in the ACC Tournament.

The last sentence is key. Teams that lose 3 of 4 seem to be playing good baseball when we show up on the schedule.

Poor coaching and poor development/ recruiting. Sound familiar? This team limped to the finish line. This really is no surprise to me. It’s identical to the way we closed out football seasons. Limping to the finish line.

Hopefully Rad takes a deep look at baseball.
Especially since Gino was head recruiter and hitting coach when this thing went into the ditch over 10 years ago.

You back again for more huh. We scored 6 runs against NC State. The hitting was nearly non existent today.

Keep trolling buddy. You'll get there!!!

Advertisement
The last sentence is key. Teams that lose 3 of 4 seem to be playing good baseball when we show up on the schedule.
The last is the key according to you not me. 9 out of 12 is a better barometer. There was no excuse for the ACC tournament, period.

Advertisement
Ole Miss played a team today that stinks. It had nothing to do with them playing well a month ago.
LoL, 59 games in and you've reached nirvana. I will agree Miami is playing bad baseball. No doubt about that. Talk to me tomorrow if Ole Miss wins the regional. They most certainly can beat LSU in a 2 out of 3 a the super.

LoL, 59 games in and you've reached nirvana. I will agree Miami is playing bad baseball. No doubt about that. Talk to me tomorrow if Ole Miss wins the regional. They most certainly can beat LSU in a 2 out of 3 a the super.
I mean, they swept Missouri a month ago. They are HOT.

Advertisement
Back