Miami at VT 7pm ACCN

Advertisement
Let’s not overthink a great win on the road with critical comments on the coaching because we just seem to work around all that. What I don’t get is how we are not rated in the top 15 being a leader of a conference no matter if it’s down or not. We have a really good team and when you listen to commentators they have glowing comments about Miami. I am so proud of these kids they are like road warriors that is special. These kids should get their due I feel bad they are not getting recognized…plain sucks.

Advertisement
Clemson almost beat Duke at home last night too. Maybe there is something nearing ACC parity... no such thing as a GIMME. Georgia Tech got some open 3's late vs FSU and made good. We now get them Saturday noon for yet another tough ACC road game-not-gimme. Go CANES!
Saturday at noon smh. Get ready for a hungover officiating crew putting the game into their hands.

Let’s not overthink a great win on the road with critical comments on the coaching because we just seem to work around all that. What I don’t get is how we are not rated in the top 15 being a leader of a conference no matter if it’s down or not. We have a really good team and when you listen to commentators they have glowing comments about Miami. I am so proud of these kids they are like road warriors that is special. These kids should get their due I feel bad they are not getting recognized…plain sucks.
It does spot on , but the real joy is we can ruin the chosen season your endorphins will love it.

GOCANES

Hugely important game. Since Lunardi, Palm, and the other bracket experts have us as a 10 seed, a loss tonight puts us firmly on the bubble.

VT is a 5 point favorite. Kenpom and Vegas are still very high on VT on low on us. Per Kenpom's model, VT is 42nd and we are 64th. The model thinks we are fairly worse than VT despite a much better record. Let's hope the models are wrong.
Awesome username photo! Just wow!

Huge win last night for Miami's team. Vatech shot very well from 3, but despite getting outrebounded, Miami pulled it out. Charlie Moore huge clutch shot!

Advertisement
In hate the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University at Blacksburg almost as much as I hate FSU.

Also, watch Charlie's shot again and look at the reaction of the students behind the basket. Classic.

Advertisement
Were you one of the guys on TV at the end?
I have no clue. I’m guessing not bc nobody ever told me I was. I was the only Miami fan in the section. An older guy I play golf with gave me his tickets for the game. He’s been a season ticket holder for years.

Advertisement
What a great win for the Canes! Props to Charlie Moore for dropping that bomb at the end. This team has heart. I hope they stay humble & keep working hard. This season has far exceeded expectations so far & has been almost as fun as 2012-2013. Great to see. Will be rooting bigly for this team the rest of way.

Advertisement
Back