Miami at UVA 5pm ET ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
well, cant blame Sam today (not that hes playing great) but this is a team effort of bad basketball

if an extremely limited and borderline bad true freshman wooga poplar is your 7th or 8th in rotation you know your team isn’t very good

Advertisement
Embarrassing. Not sure these guys can win 4 of next 8 with road games at Wake at Louisville at Syracuse. Very disappointing effort this evening.

To be honest, the whole hot streak felt kinda lucky and had me in pinch-me mode. Definitely woken up now and like the rest of ya not real hopeful we are going anywhere but down.

**** i was really excited for this team. Might be running out of gas down the stretch.
Yeah this team just isn't very good. It isn't deep at all and if they can't shoot the 3 they won't win! They can't stop anyone inside the paint. It's. Sad. This team has peaked! It's gonna be a rough finish to this season!

Advertisement
if an extremely limited and borderline bad true freshman wooga poplar is your 7th or 8th in rotation you know your team isn’t very good
And hes gna be one of the returning veterans next year. Next season could be really ugly if they don't get a bunch of impact transfers

Advertisement
Yeah this team just isn't very good. It isn't deep at all and if they can't shoot the 3 they won't win! They can't stop anyone inside the paint. It's. Sad. This team has peaked! It's gonna be a rough finish to this season!
The hot takes and bailing on the team. Gotta love this toxic garbage. Lots of winnable games coming down the stretch. Miami is still in control of their own destiny, but the effort has to improve. These freshmen have to start eating minutes, because you can't run a 6 man rotation and survive long term.

Advertisement
Back