Miami at UVA 5pm ET ACCN

when the outside shooting is so cold, not a coach but seems to me there needs to be some coverage at the basket (like THEY do) has irked me since day 1... The focus on transition when the team cant hit the side of a barn is a recipe for a sure beatdown

Advertisement
Holy smokes at this dude manhandling us inside. Dude is getting to his left shoulder at will

**** i was really excited for this team. Might be running out of gas down the stretch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That possession is all on Sam. Had no idea what was going on in his rotation. This cant happen as often as it does when we’re the oldest club in the nation. Smh

they make quite a few (too many) 3's but even when they miss, they have a guy or 2 underneath and get a second chance. why is that so Deng HARD for us??????

Advertisement
More offensive rebounds in 2nd half of games… which have ended in L’s when we allow it. I’m starting to agree with others, This team is finished. Was a far better run than I ever anticipated. Let’s not completely Fall apart down the stretch and at least make some noise in Nit

More offensive rebounds in 2nd half of games… which have ended in L’s when we allow it. I’m starting to agree with others, This team is finished. Was a far better run than I ever anticipated. Let’s not completely
Fall apart down the stretch and at least make some noise in Nit
Should have never come to this. Positioned themselves nicely but they are def falling apart. If it doesn't happen this year...next yr gna be ugly with a basically the entire starting group gone

Advertisement
Ken Pom had us as 2nd luckiest team in NCAA a few weeks back, maybe just maybe it was right.

Will be 4-4 after todays game in last 8.

Advertisement
Back