Miami at Notre Dame Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when you get a mediocre coach from Temple who brings along his defensive coordinator

Advertisement
This is not just about youth on D. These kids look clueless on defense and that's on the coaches. I'm all for giving them their time, but there's been absolutely no improvement on defense from last year to now.
we lost regis, vernon, ojomo, forston, marcus robinson, andrew smith, futch and spence from last years front 7. all of that experience was replaced by zero experience.

Yeah yeah yeah, I said all that sh*t too after KSU buddy, but you need to wake up and start getting real. We are probably DEAD last in defense after this game. We just almost gave up 400 yards on the GROUND. We just let these guys run for more than they have in a DECADE. HUMILIATION. TOTAL HUMILIATION. These guys just lined up and ran the same play over and over all night and sodomized us. This is more than just youth. This is the WORST DEFENSE in the HISTORY of UM. PERIOD. This guy has to go NOW.
there isnt a DC on earth who could any better with the youth, inexperience and depth issues that we have on defense. in 2 years, this is a top 10 group on defense. right now its a young group that is going to get manhandled by bigger and more physical guys, which is exactly what happened tonight.

we played a top 10 team, and we simply arent at that level yet. the offense was a bigger disappointment tonight than the defense was

This team is full of pussies and quitters, **** every last one of them. I don't give a **** how old or young they are, either fire d'nofrio or find the ******* door golden. There is no god **** excuse for such **** poor defense. Every god **** time I even get a little bit excited about this team they find new ways to **** the bed. I can handle a loss, but these ****** *** ****suckers didn't even try. **** ALL OF THEM!!!!

Advertisement
Golden fires D'Onfrio or Golden gets fired....maybe not now but it will happen. This is pathetic defense. Guy has no balls....shoot gaps, run blitz, play ******* 9 in the box.....do something. This slow death bull**** is bull****. We will not beat a single quality team with this philosophy ever. We will beat teams we are clearly superior to, or a team that beats itself....this is a recipe for 8 wins a year WITH talent. This is bull****.

Advertisement
This is not just about youth on D. These kids look clueless on defense and that's on the coaches. I'm all for giving them their time, but there's been absolutely no improvement on defense from last year to now.
we lost regis, vernon, ojomo, forston, marcus robinson, andrew smith, futch and spence from last years front 7. all of that experience was replaced by zero experience.

Yeah yeah yeah, I said all that sh*t too after KSU buddy, but you need to wake up and start getting real. We are probably DEAD last in defense after this game. We just almost gave up 400 yards on the GROUND. We just let these guys run for more than they have in a DECADE. HUMILIATION. TOTAL HUMILIATION. These guys just lined up and ran the same play over and over all night and sodomized us. This is more than just youth. This is the WORST DEFENSE in the HISTORY of UM. PERIOD. This guy has to go NOW.
there isnt a DC on earth who could any better with the youth, inexperience and depth issues that we have on defense. in 2 years, this is a top 10 group on defense. right now its a young group that is going to get manhandled by bigger and more physical guys, which is exactly what happened tonight.

we played a top 10 team, and we simply arent at that level yet. the offense was a bigger disappointment tonight than the defense was

You're a ******* more...stfu. Every post you make is garbage.

Advertisement
Hopefully fsu loses maybe that will make me feel a lil better but I doubt it

This is what happens when you get a mediocre coach from Temple who brings along his defensive coordinator
we arent a top team yet, but if you cant see the direction of this program, find another team to root for because your ignorance reflects poorly on the university and its alumni

Advertisement

You're a ******* more...stfu. Every post you make is garbage.
garbage that you still seem to take time to comment on. now heres the challenge for you, what did i say in the post you quoted that is garbage?

Oddball.jpg

Stop with the negative vibs, man

Coach d should be fired now! If golden won't fire his butt buddy than time for golden to go also. How can u play that bad worse than the sun bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back