Miami at Notre Dame Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miami82

Mediocrity is for pussies
Lets get this thing started!!!!!

[video=youtube;YkADj0TPrJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA[/video]

Advertisement
I would lose my **** mind if they came out to that tomorrow. Just cool calm nerves, ready for battle.

Bernie was right,Notre Dame is the least christian place in the country and its funny that "Notre Dame" means "our lady" in French but they are called the Irish..................Time to put a god **** whooping on these "little irish people" and shut them the **** up.Stop being scared of ranked teams Canes,time to grow up!

Advertisement
@GinoTorretta RT @NDSideline: Notre Dame qb Tommy Rees will start tonight against Miami. Everett Golson benched after a violation of team rules. WOW

52.jpg

Advertisement
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had to let that out. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Convenient excuse on the "violation of team rules". Kelly has figured out Rees gives him best chance of winning, so he's out of the doghouse because the other kid "violated the rules", not because Kelly caved. Miami has apparently gotten Kellys attention, he knows he can't d!ck around.Rees has already beaten Miami. Bet Rees starts the rest of the year. That's my take.

Anybody else starting.. i think rees in means watch out for TE. He hasnt done. much so theyre going to try and break him out this game

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back