Miami at Notre Dame Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We make every team better then they are. Sometimes we accidentally win

Advertisement
we lost regis, vernon, ojomo, forston, marcus robinson, andrew smith, futch and spence from last years front 7. all of that experience was replaced by zero experience.

Yeah yeah yeah, I said all that sh*t too after KSU buddy, but you need to wake up and start getting real. We are probably DEAD last in defense after this game. We just almost gave up 400 yards on the GROUND. We just let these guys run for more than they have in a DECADE. HUMILIATION. TOTAL HUMILIATION. These guys just lined up and ran the same play over and over all night and sodomized us. This is more than just youth. This is the WORST DEFENSE in the HISTORY of UM. PERIOD. This guy has to go NOW.
there isnt a DC on earth who could any better with the youth, inexperience and depth issues that we have on defense. in 2 years, this is a top 10 group on defense. right now its a young group that is going to get manhandled by bigger and more physical guys, which is exactly what happened tonight.

we played a top 10 team, and we simply arent at that level yet. the offense was a bigger disappointment tonight than the defense was

You're a ******* more...stfu. Every post you make is garbage.
garbage that you still seem to take time to comment on. now heres the challenge for you, what did i say in the post you quoted that is garbage?

Your dumbass post after a hold on on a kickoff that they didn't even show...telling everyone it was the right call. Stfu...people want to vent and with good reason. If you aren't embarrassed then you just don't care. If you don't see glaring issues beyond talent then you are blind....both and you are useless...so again, stfu.

This is what happens when you get a mediocre coach from Temple who brings along his defensive coordinator
we arent a top team yet, but if you cant see the direction of this program, find another team to root for because your ignorance reflects poorly on the university and its alumni

Keep on drinking the Al Golden Kool Aid, how you can keep a staff in tact after the poor performance of the team last year is inexcusable. Unless major changes are made on this coaching staff this ship keeps on sinking.

Yeah yeah yeah, I said all that sh*t too after KSU buddy, but you need to wake up and start getting real. We are probably DEAD last in defense after this game. We just almost gave up 400 yards on the GROUND. We just let these guys run for more than they have in a DECADE. HUMILIATION. TOTAL HUMILIATION. These guys just lined up and ran the same play over and over all night and sodomized us. This is more than just youth. This is the WORST DEFENSE in the HISTORY of UM. PERIOD. This guy has to go NOW.
there isnt a DC on earth who could any better with the youth, inexperience and depth issues that we have on defense. in 2 years, this is a top 10 group on defense. right now its a young group that is going to get manhandled by bigger and more physical guys, which is exactly what happened tonight.

we played a top 10 team, and we simply arent at that level yet. the offense was a bigger disappointment tonight than the defense was

garbage that you still seem to take time to comment on. now heres the challenge for you, what did i say in the post you quoted that is garbage?

Your dumbass post after a hold on on a kickoff that they didn't even show...telling everyone it was the right call. Stfu...people want to vent and with good reason. If you aren't embarrassed then you just don't care. If you don't see glaring issues beyond talent then you are blind....both and you are useless...so again, stfu.
I expected this because I know we arent at that level right now, but I know that we are a better team than we have been in years past and that the program is moving in the right direction. I also know that we are still just 3 games away from playing for the ACC championship. If that were to happen, its a huge accomplishment for this program. Im sure if that happens that you will have something to complain about. so im not even going to continue to debate this with you

Advertisement

I expected this because I know we arent at that level right now, but I know that we are a better team than we have been in years past and that the program is moving in the right direction. I also know that we are still just 3 games away from playing for the ACC championship. If that were to happen, its a huge accomplishment for this program. Im sure if that happens that you will have something to complain about. so im not even going to continue to debate this with you

I expect more than mediocrity....our current philosophy will never allow us to be great. The 2001 team wouldn't have overcome this terrible philosophy on D. Congratulations on being the best of a terrible ACC coastal. I am sure small minded losers are very satisfied with that...many here are not, and recognize the mediocre reality in front of us. THIS DEFENSE WILL NEVER BE GREAT WITH THE CURRENT STAFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back