Miami at Notre Dame Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You can't count on turnovers to bail you out on defense each week. Sooner or later giving up 600 yards a game is going to bite you in the ***.

Advertisement
****** **** Sucker Morris on the side line smiling and ****, what the **** burn it down all of them all the 5" star talent" on this team and this is the best they can do something needs to be done across all levels in the program.

Advertisement
This is not just about youth on D. These kids look clueless on defense and that's on the coaches. I'm all for giving them their time, but there's been absolutely no improvement on defense from last year to now.
we lost regis, vernon, ojomo, forston, marcus robinson, andrew smith, futch and spence from last years front 7. all of that experience was replaced by zero experience.

Yeah yeah yeah, I said all that sh*t too after KSU buddy, but you need to wake up and start getting real. We are probably DEAD last in defense after this game. We just almost gave up 400 yards on the GROUND. We just let these guys run for more than they have in a DECADE. HUMILIATION. TOTAL HUMILIATION. These guys just lined up and ran the same play over and over all night and sodomized us. This is more than just youth. This is the WORST DEFENSE in the HISTORY of UM. PERIOD. This guy has to go NOW.

Advertisement
I hope these kids and coaches feel sooo ****** embarrassed right now....I hope theyre embarrassed to show there faces back home

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back