Miami at Georgia Tech (3-11-21) at 2:30 pm on the ACCN.

This was one of the craziest years I've been around in terms of injuries. We never really had enough players. A lot of that was Coach L's fault. In this climate I realize that we need a full roster of scholarship kids. Walkons shouldn't see the floor unless we're up 30.

I like Coach L but I'd like to see him replaced. For all the good things he's down over the last 8 years, we've never been past the sweet 16. Maybe its time to give somebody else a shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We were 1 for 8 with 8 TOs down a pivotal point. Clearly out of gas. Wong played all 40 minutes and literally could not hit the rim the last 4 minutes.
didn't understand why Ayani wasn't out there with Wong completely drained : they should have kept getting the ball to 23, don't understand why Wong was still shooting it since his tank was empty :

Advertisement
A couple different bounces against GT and we coulda been in the ACC Tourney finals -- what with UVA forfeiting. How weird would that have been?

Advertisement
Lykes salivating over this G’Town v Creighton game

didn't understand why Ayani wasn't out there with Wong completely drained : they should have kept getting the ball to 23, don't understand why Wong was still shooting it since his tank was empty :
Olayuni had 2 points in 32 minutes of play. He was a liability on offensive this game.

Advertisement
Lykes salivating over this G’Town v Creighton game
Now that's how you defend. Coach L should replay a DVD of that effort for his UM squad.

Man, Qudus Wahab is maddening. If he learned to pass out of a double/triple team down low, he'd be a consensus AA. Still, he gives them a double-double close to every time out. If Lykes goes to Gtown, he won't be the best player in their backcourt. Donte Harris is a gem. Jahvon Blair is Exhibit 1 as to the kind of shooter we need to add. And, the Bile kid. He is LONG and talented.

His final seven schools reportedly were : Miami, Alabama, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Providence, Seton Hall and South Carolina

Wonder if his DeMatha HS teammate, Hunter ****inson, might sway him toward Michigan?

Advertisement
Back