Miami at Georgia Tech (3-11-21) at 2:30 pm on the ACCN.

Advertisement
Nice end of the season run. Just some brutal surreal turnovers at the end. Not having a PG really hurts. Hopefully some guys come back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Disappointing finish to the game, but a great effort exhibited by the team this entire week. Credit to all those guys for not quitting when they easily could have packed it in. That said, as encouraging as the past few games have been I hope it doesn't mask the problems our basketball program is currently facing. Changes must be made.

Really good effort. I thought we would fade much earlier than we did. Kids played hard. Cam was very good today. Brooks was solid. We just need a PG. Wong isn’t that guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Frustrating because GT is so beatable, especially with Wright having such a minimal impact. But I guess you have to be good with the effort. In the end, we were just too tired and too shorthanded. Some of those turnovers at the end and a couple airballs were the result of fatigue. Just not enough playmakers when Wong and McGusty have to play virtually every minute for multiple days in a row. Lack of a real PG hurt in this game. Olaniyi was pretty invisible today. Walker in particular disappointed me too with some bad decision making (which has been typical for him) as well as missing some looks he can hit. We ended up having Gak and Brooks out there at the same time a bit too much. Proud of the fight though and a couple Ws in the conference tournament is a better way to end the season than I would've predicted. Some good team performances and some individuals playing their asses off.

Still in the camp that hopes we move on from Coach L, even though I've loved the guy. Roster will need an overhaul and I just don't know if we're in any better position a year from now.

No sh*t dude we watched it. But unless you're a 24/7 miserable pr*ck, it's ok to say the last few days were enjoyable.
Few days does not make up for an entire season of L's, yes I enjoyed this run big time but lots of work needs to be done for this team to become an NCAA Tourney team once again.

Advertisement
Back